Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't body shame the 220 lb. girl

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,599
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've had less than ten percent body fat my whole life but I'm not going to sit here and bash someone for being fat. If they want to be fat that's their thing. I mind my own business and let them be. As long as they aren't bothering me I don't give a shit.

Some fat people have medical conditions that make it impossible for them to be skinny. Like my sister. She's not morbidly obese but she is overweight for sure. Ever think you just sound like an insecure cunt?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2016

PurpleJ said:

Fat girls need love too. I place the blame on fags who get offended enough about a fat chick in a bikini to post about it.

Please tell me I'm being whooshed. Seriously, J?

Ask any doctor and they'll provide you an encyclopedia of reasons why being overweight is unhealthy, will shorten your life, lead to multiple hospitalizations later in life, create huge medical expenses for others to bear and pay for, and on, and on, and on...It's not puritanism, misogyny, or chauvinism to suggest fat is unhealthy and unattractive for biological reasons, let alone the stink, the sweat, the broken chairs, crushed car seats, etc. Ever fly coach with a fatty next to you? Miserable and gross. Also, completely rude, anti-social and insensitive if little miss fatty could reduce her mass by hitting the gym and passing by the twinkles. Her attitude would improve right along with her figure and health. Or should we just encourage unhealthy, anti-social habits that burden the rest of society?

PurpleJ said:

Fat girls need love too. I place the blame on fags who get offended enough about a fat chick in a bikini to post about it.

Please tell me I'm being whooshed. Seriously, J?

Ask any doctor and they'll provide you an encyclopedia of reasons why being overweight is unhealthy, will shorten your life, lead to multiple hospitalizations later in life, create huge medical expenses for others to bear and pay for, and on, and on, and on...It's not puritanism, misogyny, or chauvinism to suggest fat is unhealthy and unattractive for biological reasons, let alone the stink, the sweat, the broken chairs, crushed car seats, etc. Ever fly coach with a fatty next to you? Miserable and gross. Also, completely rude, anti-social and insensitive if little miss fatty could reduce her mass by hitting the gym and passing by the twinkles. Her attitude would improve right along with her figure and health. Or should we just encourage unhealthy, anti-social habits that burden the rest of society?
    It was his passive aggressive way of getting back at big bad Bill.

Good points though

It's a free country, but there used to be standards. Now everyone has to be coddled even if they're fat by choice (and 99% of these people aren't fat due to a medical condition). We're supposed to embrace any and all body types so nobody's feeleers are hurt.

I don't go after fat people. It's like 60% of the population, or 90 in SEC country. It's the idea that being unhealthy should be embraced and that we should all love a fat Midwestern college girl who poses in bikinis or Ashley Graham or whomever that is ridiculous. Fat is something that can almost always be controlled.

I wouldn't go after a guy in a wheelchair (that's just me though), or a retard, or a woman just because she's black etc. etc. That's wrong. There's a huge difference.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,981
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread. It delivers.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    She looks like a hard worker