Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So I got a vasectomy yesterday

2»

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2016
    Update....so I went to the lab to drop off my splooge specimen to make sure I didn't have any more swimmers. When I told the girl what was in the bag you would have thought I was handing her nuclear waste.

**NOTE** I was hoping to go back to the doctor office and have the awkward/gratuitous "so you want to help me with this" conversation with the nurse. They just gave me a cup and had to j/o in that and bring it in.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Browsing on mobile, was hoping this thread was made by Hondo

Sadly my junk is still in tact.
    Still hoping Hillary will swipe right on tinder?
    I'd be her Monica Lewinsky. Get someone to ghost write a book for me about the trauma that caused. Make millions, be in fuck you position and never work again.
    Do you always roll play as a slut woman?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,364
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

Update....so I went to the lab to drop off my splooge specimen to make sure I didn't have any more swimmers. When I told the girl what was in the bag you would have thought I was handing her nuclear waste.

**NOTE** I was hoping to go back to the doctor office and have the awkward/gratuitous "so you want to help me with this" conversation with the nurse. They just gave me a cup and had to j/o in that and bring it in.

You should have asked her to put the cup on her face