Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I did not watch the first half, will not watch the second half.

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,877 Founders Club
I just saw the score and skimmed the box score. Seeing a lot of TD passes of 5 yards or less. Great cutesy football as always.

If we were playing Idaho I would be okay with this game. The fact we are playing Idaho State is an embarrassment to the spirit of competition.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Care to ban all the trolls in the gameday thread who actually admit to watching this fucking dreckfest?

Thanks in advance.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

I just saw the score and skimmed the box score. Seeing a lot of TD passes of 5 yards or less. Great cutesy football as always.

If we were playing Idaho I would be okay with this game. The fact we are playing Idaho State is an embarrassment to the spirit of competition.

The first four scores were rushing TD's from inside the 10. The last three were passing TD's from inside the 10. It's 42-0 against a team who couldn't beat the HHB all stars.

Who gives a shit?

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited September 2013
    dnc said:

The first four scores were rushing TD's from inside the 10. The last three were passing TD's from inside the 10. It's 42-0 against a team who couldn't beat the HHB all stars.

Who gives a shit?

NYBE.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,157 Founders Club
    Can't we just enjoy 42-0?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,877 Founders Club

dnc said:

Who gives a shit?

NYBE.
    so he's not exactly a math major. I wasn't going to say anything.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    the HHB all stars

I heard they take practices off
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I guess if you spend every day of your life thinking about the Huskies and they only play 12 days a year, it makes sense to watch those games for me. But I guess many people are above it...
    AZDuck said:

PL_SS! True?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

Who gives a shit?

NYBE.
    fuck

I had it in my head that 4 scores came on the ground. I guess they counted Washington's as a pass?

What's funny about this is I learned my 7's tables before I could multiply anything else thanks to futbol.

I'm getting old.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    You're the worst kind of Huskie fan
  • chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627

I guess if you spend every day of your life thinking about the Huskies and they only play 12 days a year, it makes sense to watch those games for me. But I guess many people are above it...

This. Even when it sucks, college football is better than everything else. #ineedtogetsomeperspective

• jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

dnc said:

Who gives a shit?

I'm hearing the HHB All Star summer workouts were the best ever. Some HHB All Stars even took boxing lessons.
    Offseason Champions!!!!!111!!1!!