Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

LSU thought experiment

I'm watching the previews of LSU v Auburn and thinking, would we fare any better in Baton Rouge this year?

Undoubtably we've gotten better, but would "incremental progress" change the outcome if we played LSU right now? You need a lot of progress to overcome 41-3.

I'm thinking we'd get crushed again. Maybe score a few more points, but they'd run all over us just like before. Kind of bummed me out.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,074
    hey bro, you know it rains more down there than it does in Seattle. and we have way more class.

woof!!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    LSU would win rather easily still, say 52-17.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    We'd do better. LSU isn't as good this year, and our offensive line is merely below average rather than dreckfest awful like last year.

34-17 LSU
    dnc said:

We'd do better. LSU isn't as good this year, and our offensive line is merely below average rather than dreckfest awful like last year.

34-17 LSU

[citation needed]

Their offense looks better this year so far, though it's probably still to early to judge. LIFPO.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I actually think we would, our team at the start of last year was very bad. It would probably be 38-17 or something
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I doubt we would look like a high school team again. Not saying we wouldn't get plungered, but last year was really fucking bad. It would be hard to be that bad again.

dnc said:

34-17 LSU

[citation needed]

Their offense looks better this year so far, though it's probably still to early to judge. LIFPO.
    Why do you hate inside SEC West info?

Seriously though, TCU was within a field goal with 7 minutes left. The same TCU that scored 10 points against Texas Tech.

Not impressed with LSU this year.

dnc said:

dnc said:

34-17 LSU

[citation needed]

Seriously though, TCU was within a field goal with 7 minutes left. The same TCU that scored 10 points against Texas Tech.

That was a defensive problem. Your silence about LSU's offense speaks volumes.

dnc said:

dnc said:

34-17 LSU

[citation needed]

They haven't played a good defense yet.

LIFPO

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

34-17 LSU

[citation needed]

They haven't played a good defense yet.

LIFPO

Which is why I stand by 52-17.

BHAM!
    What does dnc have to say about LSU now? bump
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

What does dnc have to say about LSU now? bump

Auburn sucks and lipo