Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What's the draw to Trump?

2»

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,281 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Hillary is such a cunt. Just wanted to put that out there. Just heard her bitch about "corporate executives" who are overpaid. The same ones she has taken millions from in speaking engagements. What a giant douchhole.

Easily the most disingenuous candidate on either side. A very rich power hungry establishment candidate completely devoid of even the slightest hint of integrity who will pander for every single vote. A truly modern democrat.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

This is the appeal:

Politics is chess, but some Americans feel like a checkers player who can punch the opponent and make them admit the game of chess is faggy would be best.

People that feel like that vote for Trump.

When you feel like your down and out and there's no one that can help. Why not hitch your wagon to an egotistical ego maniac who could care less about anyone but himself. Makes sense to me.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,030 Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

I don't get it. And yes, I full understand there is a lot that I don't get. But, why? Why support that guy? It's hard to listen to him speak without wanting to jab nails into my ears.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/07/donald-trump-why-americans-support

It's actually position the left historically supports, except when Trump says it. Trump might actually be a Democrat and I don't care.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,030 Founders Club

When Donald Trump makes a decision as president I believe he will be making it with the countries best interests at heart. I won't agree with much of what he does but I'll know why he's doing it. Bernie is the only other candidate like that.

There's also the bonus of sticking it to the democrats if Hillary gets the nomination.

This. Wiff a bullet.

Given how Unleashed circa '04 and '08 played out, I find it fucking scary how much we perceive the things similarly today.

#tbt

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    pawz said:

When Donald Trump makes a decision as president I believe he will be making it with the countries best interests at heart. I won't agree with much of what he does but I'll know why he's doing it. Bernie is the only other candidate like that.

There's also the bonus of sticking it to the democrats if Hillary gets the nomination.

This. Wiff a bullet.

Given how Unleashed circa '04 and '08 played out, I find it fucking scary how much we perceive the things similarly today.

#tbt

And I see things differently from both of you this time, but I still love you both (self $150K). Now never bring up Unleashed 08 again. Fuck.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

pawz said:

This. Wiff a bullet.

#tbt

And I see things differently from both of you this time, but I still love you both (self $150K). Now never bring up Unleashed 08 again. Fuck.
    I'm gonna save a seat for you on the bandwagon, buddy. Just in case ;)
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Coogs hate winners

If Trump wins, I'm moving to Guadalajara to start a new photography career.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    The draw is he's a unified outlet for poor uneducated unskilled fat white losers to give a big collective "fuck you" to the system.

That's all it ever was.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The draw is he's a unified outlet for poor uneducated unskilled fat white losers to give a big collective "fuck you" to the system.

That's all it ever was.

Sounds like the typical Republican tea party base.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Is numbers went up when he announced he has the biggest cock... not sure why.