Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Not one compelling game tommorrow

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
Best game is asu at Stanford, and I give asu probably a 10% shot at winning. The primetime game is Kstate at Texas. Fucking dreckfest

Comments

• LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Maybe sark gets some FREE PUB!! 1! 11 when they speculate on Macks replacement.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    agreed... college football has allowed the first 3-4 weeks of the season to be essentially unwatchable except for games like Michigan Notre Dame (that are being discontinued so they can schedule cupcakes). this is something the NCAA should seriously look into if they want to grow revenues. instead of adding bad bowel games they need to improve the early season product.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Idaho (University of) travels eight miles to visit WSU with kickoff at 1:30 PST. To bad the game conflicts with UW-ISU or I might watch the Battle For The Palouse....... if it were being broadcast live, which it is not thanks to the Pac-12 Network's priorities.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I could see myself watching nd msu and Stan asu but that's
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Stanford & ASU is a very appealing game imo.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    What Meek said..sec pussy scheduling has taken over. gaybc's primetime games are michigan/uconn and texas/k st....no excuse for such a pathetic product
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

What Meek said..sec pussy scheduling has taken over. gaybc's primetime games are michigan/uconn and texas/k st....no excuse for such a pathetic product

Disagree. Look at all the fucktards on this very bored who pay to go to these fucking dreckfest games.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Meek said:

agreed... college football has allowed the first 3-4 weeks of the season to be essentially unwatchable except for games like Michigan Notre Dame (that are being discontinued so they can schedule cupcakes).

Discontinued so they can schedule cupcakes?

Notre Dame is replacing Michigan with Texas.

Hmmm on second thought, your cupcake comment was correct.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    Tailgater said:

Idaho (University of) travels eight miles to visit WSU with kickoff at 1:30 PST. To bad the game conflicts with UW-ISU or I might watch the Battle For The Palouse....... if it were being broadcast live, which it is not thanks to the Pac-12 Network's priorities.

Is this your attempt at humor? Not that many care, but you're off by 6 hours.