Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Biebs

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    dnc said:

mods?

You'll never guess who owns that painting.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    TheGlove said:

dnc said:

mods?

George Bush? Looks like his painting style.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

If you hate on Bieber Trump you are a true moron. A 71 year old kid with endless amounts of money and every woman at his fingertips is going to be a dick sometimes.

• GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    edited March 2016
    TheGlove said:

Peterman said:

I don't give a shit about tha Biebs personal life but his music does suck big veiny cock

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

mods?

Macklemore
    Bingo.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

a

70's rock degenerates did copious amounts of drugs, all sorts of gay shit, fucked up hotel rooms, etc and people love them for it.

Bieber doesn't leave a tip or doesn't take a photo and be same people who love Jagger, Bowie, Waters, etc get upset about it.

To be fair those guys never looked like lesbian twinks.
    Well the guys in the 80's sure did.
    I would never compare Bowie and Bieber, but sure.
    Give my guy Biebs time. He's still part of the machine. 5-10 years he will have fuck you money and be able to do what he wants.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

a

70's rock degenerates did copious amounts of drugs, all sorts of gay shit, fucked up hotel rooms, etc and people love them for it.

Bieber doesn't leave a tip or doesn't take a photo and be same people who love Jagger, Bowie, Waters, etc get upset about it.

Give my guy Biebs time. He's still part of the machine. 5-10 years he will have fuck you money and be able to do what he wants.
    One of the best scenes ever.

https://youtu.be/rJjKP8vYjpQ

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam

a

He doesn't already?

Kid does a lot of blow (not salt dust like CollegeDoog) and drives around his residential neighborhood going 90 in a 200k whip
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Being a dick yes ...

Being a dipshit and ordering 21 pizzas and not leaving a tip ... that's pretty low. Particularly when you have the money that that guy has. Not saying that you need to leave a huge tip ... but the pies probably came to somewhere around $400-$500 ... leave 10% and call it good.

Would you prefer he didn't spend 500 bucks on pizza at all?

I'm all for tipping, especially when you have 'fuck you money' like Beiber, but it was take out pizza.

Isn't the idea of takeout you do the place a service by giving them fair warning to prepare your pizza and not clog up delivery routes? In exchange, you don't get hit with a delivery fee or have to tip the guy who did you the service of bringing it to you.

I don't know, 10% would have been nice, but getting pissed he didn't tip is over the top.