Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,186
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    That handguard needs to be longer on that AR....scope is too far forward.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2016
    HuskyJW said:

AR superiority guy!

Seriously though, a doped-out guy took a California legal AR and tried to improve it. He did okay IMHO.

Figures he uses EOTech optics. Aimpoint is the way to go.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

AR superiority guy!

Seriously though, a doped-out guy took a California legal AR and tried to improve it. He did okay IMHO.

Or you could just get an ACOG and not need to worry about batteries when the Zombies come for your shit.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

AR superiority guy!

Or you could just get an ACOG and not need to worry about batteries when the Zombies come for your shit.
    I won't be aiming when the zombies come. I'll just be firing as rapidly as I can in all directions. HTH

;) <------
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,120
    Founders Club
    if only it was an AR and not a 9mm wrapped in plastic

you want 1X scopes as far forward as you can get them since you have unlimited eye relief and target acquisition is easier with the scope a smaller piece of the sight picture
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Thread is missing this.
    "Say, what's your line of work?"

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

AR superiority guy!

I won't be aiming when the zombies come. I'll just be firing as rapidly as I can in all directions. HTH

;) <------</p>
    Classic mistake.

Zombie apocalypse is when aim matters the most. They are slow and steady. No need to rush or worry about return fire.

However, a melee weapon is probably a better idea. If they're in massive numbers, you need to just gtfo, not waste ammo.

Only head shots will put them down, and ammo will be scarce. Plus the noise will attract attention.

Save your ammo for the roaming gangs of human cannibal/rapist/marauders. Or for starting your own flesh eating rape gang!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,821
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

AR superiority guy!

;) <------</p>
    Classic mistake.

Zombie apocalypse is when aim matters the most. They are slow and steady. No need to rush or worry about return fire.

However, a melee weapon is probably a better idea. If they're in massive numbers, you need to just gtfo, not waste ammo.

Only head shots will put them down, and ammo will be scarce. Plus the noise will attract attention.

Save your ammo for the roaming gangs of human cannibal/rapist/marauders. Or for starting your own flesh eating rape gang!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899

Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

AR superiority guy!

;) <------</p>
    Classic mistake.

EAT MY FLESH, DUCK!