Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who's The Boss?

HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Standard Supporter
The school environment at Public Schools like this is just pathetic. Instead of a culture of enabling bad behavior, there needs to be one of discipline. If a student gets kicked out of class, what are the consequences now? They should be suspended from the next game or get one strike against them with the next strike that they have to miss prom.

These kids need military school, not velvet glove petting:

https://washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2016/03/09/white-teacher-i-thought-i-could-reach-my-black-students-then-one-told-me-why-i-couldnt/

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sounds like the author just needed to watch the movie Dangerous Minds and download a Coolio track.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You can't suspends Blicks and Latins now because of poverty n cultural differences n shit. Thanks Obama.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I (you) like to encourage zero tolerance policies and then wonder why minorities remain in cyclical poverty, I (you) do that.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    it's best just to avoid minorities unless you need them to fill your stage to prove that you don't avoid them. Right GOP?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

it's best just to avoid minorities unless you need them to fill your stage to prove that you don't avoid them. Right GOP?

Why do you hate our Cubans?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

At least Cain and Carson, the token black candidates who otherwise had no business being in the race, knew when to get out. The Cuban is overstaying his welcome.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,523
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I never said zero tolerance.

But this teacher basically has 100% tolerance of bad behavior and that's not helping the kids reach their full potential; it's tough to improve ones' knowledge / skill set if one is disruptive or ignores their teacher. Enabling the kids' disrespect for authority during their formative years helps trap them in cyclical poverty because more and more good paying jobs are in the knowledge economy.

I (you) like to encourage zero tolerance policies and then wonder why minorities remain in cyclical poverty, I (you) do that.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

At least Cain and Carson, the token black candidates who otherwise had no business being in the race, knew when to get out. The Cuban is overstaying his welcome.
    They knew their place?

Democrat = historic

GOP = token

Got it. Can't wait to watch 2 old white people tonight call for diversity
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

They knew their place?

Democrat = historic

GOP = token

Jew had to go there?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

They knew their place?

Democrat = historic

GOP = token

How else are they going to capture the liberal-arts-social-justice-warrior vote?