Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What in the holy fuckall?

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
So I am sitting in the Orkin truck at the local 7-11, mailing it in as per usual. Decide to hop onto HH to see if someone snuck tits by the @DerekJohnson sentry system, or to find out Babushka was killed by falling commercial aircraft parts. Instead, I get some weird peyote trip @Dennis_DeYoung shit going on. Well, I jerked off anyway, but this was a real fucking let down.

Cops just showed up at 7-11 and are screaming something about putting on pants....blah blah blah...guess I have to go.

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

So I am sitting in the Porkin truck at the local 7-11, mailing it in as per usual. Decide to hop onto HH to see if someone snuck tits by the @DerekJohnson sentry system, or to find out Babushka was killed by falling commercial aircraft parts. Instead, I get some weird peyote trip @Dennis_DeYoung shit going on. Well, I jerked off anyway, but this was a real fucking let down.

Cops just showed up at 7-11 and are screaming something about putting on pants....blah blah blah...guess I have to go.

Never disappointed by Swaye!!!
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye said:

So I am sitting in the Orkin truck at the local 7-11, mailing it in as per usual. Decide to hop onto HH to see if someone snuck tits by the @DerekJohnson sentry system, or to find out Babushka was killed by falling commercial aircraft parts. Instead, I get some weird peyote trip @Dennis_DeYoung shit going on. Well, I jerked off anyway, but this was a real fucking let down.

Mods? Is this the right bored for this kind of thing?!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

I love you man.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

So I am sitting in the Porkin truck at the local 7-11, mailing it in as per usual. Decide to hop onto HH to see if someone snuck tits by the @DerekJohnson sentry system, or to find out Babushka was killed by falling commercial aircraft parts. Instead, I get some weird peyote trip @Dennis_DeYoung shit going on. Well, I jerked off anyway, but this was a real fucking let down.

Like I've been saying - best poaster on HH. And it isnt close.

A quick "fuck you" to anyone who disagrees.

Having a best poaster might hurt the feelings of other poasters who work hard to help the site succeed. Maybe we're all equally best and deserving of a blowjob and a ham sandwich.
    Careful with that sandwich talk. That shit will get you banned around here.

No warning. Just gone.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Sup Creepy. When are the boosters, all 5 of them , going to demand uni changes? Ive been a fair coug fan since the mid 80's. However I ditched the cougs when they went to dull grey helmets and Moos basically said "these are the new colors, Nike calls the shots and get fucking used to it."

Rick brought back the bold gold why cant Leach bring back the metallic silver? Can you ask him for me?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,832
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Like I've been saying - best poaster on HH. And it isnt close.

A quick "fuck you" to anyone who disagrees.

Having a best poaster might hurt the feelings of other poasters who work hard to help the site succeed. Maybe we're all equally best and deserving of a blowjob and a ham sandwich.
    I won the Race Bannon Worst Poster of 2014 award.

Quite an honor it was
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2016
    I'd shit talk Swaye all day long for a blowjob and ham sammich.

And he'd upvote me for doing it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

I'd shit talk Swaye all day long for a blowjob and ham sammich.

And he'd upvote me for doing it.

HRYK
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you elect me as president, I'll put a blowjob in every mouth and a ham sandwich on every cock.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sup Creepy. When are the boosters, all 5 of them , going to demand uni changes? Ive been a fair coug fan since the mid 80's. However I ditched the cougs when they went to dull grey helmets and Moos basically said "these are the new colors, Nike calls the shots and get fucking used to it."

Rick brought back the bold gold tan why cant Leach bring back the metallic silver? Can you ask him for me?

neuweasal was all about the lavender and tan.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    TheGlove said:

Rick brought back the bold gold tan why cant Leach bring back the metallic silver? Can you ask him for me?

neuweasal was all about the lavender and tan.
    And gold helmets and rose bowls. Where they wore purple and gold
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Passion said:

Swaye said:

Mods? Is this the right bored for this kind of thing?!
    Okay maybe Passion was rather humorless after all
    Unleashed circa 2004 could have told you that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    7-11 PORKING LOT JERKOFF FREE PUB
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,324
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

If you elect me as president, I'll put a blowjob in every mouth and a ham sandwich on every cock.

Well
  • Options
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Well
    He ded.