Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recasner says...

bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Coaches have told him that both Murray and Chriss are going pro

Aaron Beach at dawgman says he's hearing the same thing.

Kim, meanwhile says "They are both coming back. I like my sources. (winky face)"*

*Note: You may remember this phrase from a little over a month ago in discussions about David Long's football recruitment.

If true, this should bring up a new Romar excuse: "It's not his fault that his good players are all 1 and done"

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Maybe he needs to start recruiting some Stan Emptermannans
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    LoRo should recruit some shitty payers from Federal Way instead of good ones from Beach and Garfield.

Problem solved.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    Standard Supporter

I think he tried that a couple years ago. Didn't work because coaching.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I think he tried that a couple years ago. Didn't work because coaching.
    i was just joking. i don't really follow the team
  • Options

LoRo should recruit some shitty payers from Federal Way instead of good ones from Beach and Garfield.

Problem solved.

In all fairness, he would make just as many NCAA tournaments with those players
    That was kind of the joke. That and taking a jab at DJ for his Federal Way comments.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Problem solved.

That was kind of the joke. That and taking a jab at DJ for his Federal Way comments.
    You obviously haven't seen them play then
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    And with the way the system is set up I guess they both have to go ... but neither are anywhere close to ready to play grown man hoops
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

And with the way the system is set up I guess they both have to go ... but neither are anywhere close to ready to play grown man hoops against a hardcore husky street ball zone led by me wearing the complete Hoosiers uniform.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Doogles said:

Tequilla said:

And with the way the system is set up I guess they both have to go ... but neither are anywhere close to ready to play grown man hoops against a hardcore husky street ball zone led by me wearing the complete Hoosiers uniform.

Murray couldn't shoot himself out of a zone
  • Options

Problem solved.

Actually I have. More than once in fact.

I strongly encourage you to step out of my wheelhouse.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Problem solved.

What about them didn't you like? The game that I saw, they had size and athleticism, and I was most impressed with their discipline and patience. They continuously passed up on taking an okay shot to get a great shot. I walked away from there thinking that they would definitely repeat as champs and they did.

They were something like 28-0 and repeated as champs. What more could anyone ask them to do.
  • Options

Problem solved.

What about them didn't you like? The game that I saw, they had size and athleticism, and I was most impressed with their discipline and patience. They continuously passed up on taking an okay shot to get a great shot. I walked away from there thinking that they would definitely repeat as champs and they did.

They were something like 28-0 and repeated as champs. What more could anyone ask them to do.
    I'm not saying they didn't have a successful season.

I'm saying that Beach would push their shit in. So would Garfield. O'dea, EC, Lakeside, Cleveland would all challenge them.

The 4A state champ would be lucky to finish 4th in the Metro league. A league Beach and Garfield DOMINATE.

Are we done here?
  • Options
    Founders Club

Problem solved.

I'm saying that Beach would push their shit in. So would Garfield. O'dea, EC, Lakeside, Cleveland would all challenge them.

The 4A state champ would be lucky to finish 4th in the Metro league. A league Beach and Garfield DOMINATE.

Are we done here?
    Okay sounds good. I thought you took the stance somewhere that they were "shitty". Maybe that was somebody else. I review hundreds of posts a day.
  • Options

Problem solved.

Are we done here?
    Okay sounds good. I thought you took the stance somewhere that they were "shitty". Maybe that was somebody else. I review hundreds of posts a day.
    Compared to Beach, they are shitty.

But that goes for everyone in the state besides Garfield.