Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The New Millennial Math...

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited March 2016 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,591
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Hell ya the work!!!

You know how many selfies they take a day to add instagram followers???

They go through selfie sticks like Sark goes through Patron!

They have to worry about lighting, the background colors..etc...

45 - 60 minutes of work a day is plenty.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Millennials will say they left their job to go back to school. Reality they got laid off and are moving home
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,807
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Millennials work but they seem to come in three flavors. Those that work hard but are inflexible and rule bound with no life experience. Those that work the absolute bare minimum while using every second of time off available. Then there are those that wish to live off the productive. That's my experience with them anyway.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Your life experience?

lol

Learn a new term. Nobody cares about you having decades of experience in being a fucking clown.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would wait to judge millennials until their junior year at least. They're still young. Need more time. 2046 will be special.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have the day off today.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

I have the day off today.

A day of worship. Enjoy yourself.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    God actually gave me the day off. Real cool of him to think of the common man.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Millennials work but they seem to come in three flavors. Those that work hard but are inflexible and rule bound with no life experience. Those that work the absolute bare minimum while using every second of time off available. Then there are those that wish to live off the productive. That's my experience with them anyway.

That sounds like what every generation says about the generation that follows.

HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And the generation after that generation and the generation after that one.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited March 2016
    It probably just is the generation(s) before them putting them down as is tradition. I remember people (mostly media) putting down Gen X frequently around 1992-1995. Apparently I'm part of it even though I was still in jr. high for part of those years.

Millenials still seem really annoying in social ways though. Take off your 80s retro sunglasses, skinny jeans, and stop dressing like a lumberjack fags. A real lumberjack would kick your ass.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

It probably just is the generation(s) before them putting them down as is tradition. I remember people (mostly media) putting down Gen X frequently around 1992-1995. Apparently I'm part of it even though I was still in jr. high for part of those years.

Millenials still seem really annoying in social ways though. Take off your 80s retro sunglasses, skinny jeans, and stop dressing like a lumberjack fags. A real lumberjack would kick your ass.

Again, every generation says that about the previous one. Gen Xrs with the saggy pants and stuff.
  • Options

I didn't mention the whole dress like a man act like a woman shit. Only fight they've ever been in is on Facebook or Twitter.
  • Options
    dflea said:

Your life experience?

lol

Learn a new term. Nobody cares about you having decades of experience in being a fucking clown.

That's what morons say prior to having experience or seniority. I'd like to hear what tune you sing when you have some.

Name calling again! 7th grade was so long ago but I still remember.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    My life experience tells me you're a fuckin' whiner who thinks you've contributed more to the world than you actually have.

I have 5 decades of experience myself, so I have some experience in spotting a dumbfuck - and you meet all the criteria.
  • Options
    dflea said:

My life experience tells me you're a fuckin' whiner who thinks you've contributed more to the world than you actually have.

I have 5 decades of experience myself, so I have some experience in spotting a dumbfuck - and you meet all the criteria.

5 decades of what Flea? Smoking dope and wishing for others to pay for your shit? 5 decades not being able to have a civil conversation? I'm thinking high school was the best 10 out of your 50.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Shit bill didnt look to see who posted that. Youre entitled to a break.