Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#boobsforBernie : Mom breastfeeding at Bernie Sanders rally gets tons of support

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    #BringBackOurBoobs

#BoobsForHarvey
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    #bigboobsmatter
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    The only boobs I want to see are Jen Cohen's.

#tyeetits.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,551
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2016

PurpleJ said:

Bill is anti breastfeeding. What. A. Fucking. Surprise.

In the middle of a public place or in the middle of work? Yeah. How fucking hard is it to walk for 30 seconds to a wall or a corner and use a small amount of discretion? You probably think that violates civil rights or will tell us as a libertarian the government needs to let these hippies do whatever the hell they want. Aren't you the fucking conservative here?
    So a woman should feel ashamed of her body? She should have to inconvenience herself to appease those who can't bring themselves to appreciate the way God built her body to provide nutrition to the child? You want to be offended by a mother doing her job correctly? That's your choice, but don't try to tell her to stay out of your sight. You move your sight and let her stay where she is motherfucker. That woman is raising a child and you don't do shit.

And I don't think you know what conservative means.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

In the middle of a public place or in the middle of work? Yeah. How fucking hard is it to walk for 30 seconds to a wall or a corner and use a small amount of discretion? You probably think that violates civil rights or will tell us as a libertarian the government needs to let these hippies do whatever the hell they want. Aren't you the fucking conservative here?
    So a woman should feel ashamed of her body? She should have to inconvenience herself to appease those who can't bring themselves to appreciate the way God built her body to provide nutrition to the child? You want to be offended by a mother doing her job correctly? That's your choice, but don't try to tell her to stay out of your sight. You move your sight and let her stay where she is motherfucker. That woman is raising a child and you don't do shit.

We don't live in the third-world J, and nobody is preventing anyone from breast-feeding. We have some class and social customs that we observe so the breast-feeder can have privacy and do her job while the rest of us go about our business without a sloppy tit with a slurping kid latched on to it being shoved in our face. Pissing is natural, too. Should we guys prance around shoving our dick in peoples faces? Your vaginal rant tells me you wear skinny jeans, watch Girls, and think Lena Dunham is hot.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

She doesn't even need to walk away. Classy moms just drape the baby's blanket over their business without shitting a brick about male chauvinism. Mom might take one or two steps back, or just turn around for a second while the kid latches on. They hardly miss a beat. All this hysteria about how burdensome society makes breastfeeding is a load of horse shit. Once again, for the hundredth time, it's SJW shit about "acceptance" and the never-ending march of pseudo feminism that wants to wrestle "control" away from the evil men they perceive have it. It has nothing to do with the utility, ease, or benefits of breastfeeding.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

We don't live in the third-world J, and nobody is preventing anyone from breast-feeding. We have some class and social customs that we observe so the breast-feeder can have privacy and do her job while the rest of us go about our business without a sloppy tit with a slurping kid latched on to it being shoved in our face. Pissing is natural, too. Should we guys prance around shoving our dick in peoples faces? Your vaginal rant tells me you wear skinny jeans, watch Girls, and think Lena Dunham is hot.
    Sounds like you have some puritanical hang ups about the body. I might also suggest that purpj just whooshed the fuck out of you.
  • Options
    @doogsinparadise: "Sounds like you have some puritanical hang ups about the body. I might also suggest that purpj just whooshed the fuck out of you."

Sounds like you've never been blown by a Puritan. Otherwise disagree.

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If everything that is natural about the human body is beautiful why is everyone so upset when I fart up the dining room?

exactly. Masturbation is normal, why can't I jerk off at work?

ACLU on line one....
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

You get offended when a cow has her little ones suckling milk out of her teets? You that scared of a mother nurturing her young? Attacking someone's manliness while being offended by a pair of tits doing the job they are naturally built to do is pretty fucking rich. I don't think you thought this through. We live in a society that is very hypocritical when it comes to other people's bodies and personal freedom. We'll subsidize a mother killing her baby via abortion, but all hell breaks loose when she feeds her kid as nature intended. What a fuckin world.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

If everything that is natural about the human body is beautiful why is everyone so upset when I fart up the dining room?

exactly. Masturbation is normal, why can't I jerk off at work?

ACLU on line one....
    Does it feed your child though?
  • Options
    Right, J. Women should have the same rights as cows.

So why aren't there cows at Bernie's party?