Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

NY Post: Romney is too much a coward to say what’s really on his mind

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited March 2016
    Romney's just being an idiot

Burning bridges
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    Swaye said:

Romney is a fucking embarrassment. He should be lit on fire for the faggy underhanded way of getting back into this thing. In a brokered convention scenario the GOP loses my vote forever. I didn't start out as a huge Trump fan, but winners win, and stealing shit to make the donor class happy ensures I am done with this bullshit. Assholes.

That's kind of the point of all this IMO. Trump isn't going to beat anyone in a general election. He's going to gift Hillary into the White House. Simple fact.

Swaye said:

Romney is a fucking embarrassment. He should be lit on fire for the faggy underhanded way of getting back into this thing. In a brokered convention scenario the GOP loses my vote forever. I didn't start out as a huge Trump fan, but winners win, and stealing shit to make the donor class happy ensures I am done with this bullshit. Assholes.

That's kind of the point of all this IMO. Trump isn't going to beat anyone in a general election. He's going to gift Hillary into the White House. Simple fact.
    If Romney says Trump has no chance, then Trump is a likely favorite.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    Holy shit, as someone who is actually a democrat the the whole idea that someone is actually running with romney is fucking hilarious. The guy is a loser. Winners fucking win, get in the race or GTFO romeny you pussy. I don't like clinton or bern, but romney is really your lighting rod for kicking things into gear? I don't know, kick out the moron who can't think for himself, or maybe the mexican who went to harvard but is claiming east coast elites are shit.

Maybe one thing most can agree one in that both parties have shit for nominations
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Romney is plan B if there is a big cluster fuck. That is why he is back in the news. Matt Lauer asked him to deny that under any circumstance he'd be a candidate. He danced around the question a tiny bit.

Now maybe the establishment will realize Romney won't help them win and maybe they try to push Kasich during a brokered convention.

Romney is plan B if there is a big cluster fuck. That is why he is back in the news. Matt Lauer asked him to deny that under any circumstance he'd be a candidate. He danced around the question a tiny bit.

Now maybe the establishment will realize Romney won't help them win and maybe they try to push Kasich during a brokered convention.

Kasich is the tallest of the midgets.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    did you know his dad was a mailman???????
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,597 Founders Club

did you know his dad was a mailman???????

Most of them point to supposed working class roots. Did you know Rubio's mamcita was a maid?? Cruz said one of his parents had some menial job. Did you Bernie's dad came from Poland and had little money??

People who can't see through their tactics must eat it up.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Swaye said:

I agree

If this happens, the Republican party will not only be fractured, it will be nuked.
    Which is funny because dumbfucks like O'Romney and Little Marco say if Trump gets the nomination, he will destroy the republican party. Really? How? By choking away the election like O'Romney himself?

Four years ago, these same RNC dipshits were saying we have to vote for Mittens because he's the only candidate that can beat Obubba. Now they're saying we can't vote for Trump because he can't beat Hillary. Just STFU already, take your medicine and realize that you're completely out of touch with the American voter and reality.

And I especially love how Mittens bashed trump for not "earning" any of his money because his dad was successful. Do you think he means kinda like himself? Does anyone really believe Mittens has the "good politician" gene from his daddy and got by on hustle and talent alone? Just go home to your 98 grandkids and relax over a nice refreshing Caffeine-Free Diet Cherry Coca-Cola.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,713 Standard Supporter
    Trump/Kacich is the best option for the GOP. Trump may be a buffoon but he's a smart buffoon who knows it's all a popularity contest. Let him win and be the face guy and let Kacich handle the policy details and day-to-day thinking.

Plus we get to see Malania in some smoking first lady dresses with the leg cut up to there and the cleavage reeking havoc on Putin.

And don't even get me started on Ivanka rocking the side boob. #breastfeeding.

Either that or Hilary/player to be named later/Chelsea. #FUCKNO