Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thiel defends Romar

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I really like Thiel (I still do). I know others don't care for him. (Ir)Regardless, he calls for patience after probably five straight whiffs on the tourney. Basically Romar is a good guy who does things the right way, won't embarrass UW, he's got a contract until 2020!, and we might lose Fultz and the Kiwi if he's fired! Disagree of course

http://sportspressnw.com/2215724/2016/thiel-huskies-again-enter-the-awkward-season

Comments

• Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    Fucking. Doog.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,129
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I don't care. It sounds like I think and care, but I don't. I rarely watch UW hoops out of the lack of commitment the AD has for progress and how they clearly prioritize a clean and godly man over winning.

Couldn't and could care less about what happens with that mediocre hack of a coach. I hope Missouri takes him off our hands
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

I really like Thiel (I still do). I know others don't care for him. (Ir)Regardless, he calls for patience after probably five straight whiffs on the tourney. Basically Romar is a good guy who does things the right way, won't embarrass UW, he's got a contract until 2020!, and we might lose Fultz and the Kiwi if he's fired! Disagree of course

http://sportspressnw.com/2215724/2016/thiel-huskies-again-enter-the-awkward-season

So Thiel just had one bad article he had to get out of his system? The guy is a fucking hack.
  • Options
    Founders Club

So Thiel just had one bad article he had to get out of his system? The guy is a fucking hack.
    I like the majority of what he did, or at least what I read, when he was with the PI.
    Who's better? Jerry Brewer? That guy sucked. Molly fucking Yannity? Rudman? Kelly is okay. Blaine Newnam usually sucked.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I like the majority of what he did, or at least what I read, when he was with the PI.
    Who's better? Jerry Brewer? That guy sucked. Molly fucking Yannity? Rudman? Kelly is okay. Blaine Newnam usually sucked.
    Sark is better than Ty POTY
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Thiel is a huge Doog.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Pretty much what DNC said. There's not a rule that you have to like a certain % of your home city's FS sports columnists. There's a reason they all fucking suck.

Condotta is on a beat so it's not apples to apples but I at least think he takes pride in his work. I also really liked Geoff Baker but he didn't toe the company line and kiss Howard Lincoln's ass.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Coming from you, that's rich
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

Coming from you, that's rich
    huh?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Caple
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

an AD with a pair