Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama's record of success...

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I love how a thread that pointed out the abject economic failures of Obama's policies by most every measurement turned into a discussion of WMDs in Iraq. Go figure *cough* HondoFS *cough*...if that isn't conceding the point I'm not sure what is.

What, you mean those meaningless charts that lack perspective?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,172 Standard Supporter
    Jimmy Carter is smiling from ear to ear!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Jimmy Carter is smiling from ear to ear!

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited March 2016
    pawz said:

Come on pawz.

Were you hoping to see this?

I know you think I have a reputation to maintain, and I know this will come as a shock, but my opinion on the matter changed long ago.

If they found 1 cannister or a whole trove doesn't change the fact it was a chicken shit excuse and a huge blunder to be there in the first place.

That said, they found what they were allegedly looking for which a) is phyrric and b) make HondaFS wrong again.
    Da fuq is phyrric? Venereal Disease?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,030 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

pawz said:

Come on pawz.

I know you think I have a reputation to maintain, and I know this will come as a shock, but my opinion on the matter changed long ago.

If they found 1 cannister or a whole trove doesn't change the fact it was a chicken shit excuse and a huge blunder to be there in the first place.

That said, they found what they were allegedly looking for which a) is phyrric and b) make HondaFS wrong again.
    Da fuq is phyrric? Venereal Disease?

A Pyrrhic Victory is a victory that inflicts such a devastating toll on the victor that it is tantamount to defeat. Someone who wins a Pyrrhic victory has been victorious in some way. However, the heavy toll negates any sense of achievement or profit. Another term for this would be "hollow victory".
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,030 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Come on pawz.

The argument was there was WMDs with a threat to the US. Which there wasn't.
    That was the argument 13 years ago, not in this thread. Since you've proved AGAIN that you have no reading for comprehension skills, I think we're done here.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,964
    2001400ex said:

I love how a thread that pointed out the abject economic failures of Obama's policies by most every measurement turned into a discussion of WMDs in Iraq. Go figure *cough* HondoFS *cough*...if that isn't conceding the point I'm not sure what is.

What, you mean those meaningless charts that lack perspective?
    What perspective is that again? If, for example, that a few like you are too dumb to figure out that 1.2 is trillion dollars in total student debt than nothing will help you.

Keep up the distraction...you are earning your minimum wage from the DNC...
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Student loan debt forgiveness will be helicopterQE 1