Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hillary Lied Marines Died

topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
And Bill is wishing he could get back to having interns suck his cock.

https://youtu.be/TXypM__frpI

Comments

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    That's a funny line when each of the Republican candidates is advocating outright war crimes in Syria, and Rubio in particular is calling for a massively increased war effort. Must only count when it's our? guys being killed.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That's a funny line when each of the Republican candidates is advocating outright war crimes in Syria, and Rubio in particular is calling for a massively increased war effort. Must only count when it's our? guys being killed.

#MericanLivesMatter
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,509
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't care about their (their?) lives. Nuke that whole fucking continent. I just don't want to run up our debt doing it.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I don't care about their (their?) lives. Nuke that whole fucking continent. I just don't want to run up our debt doing it.
    And some of us do care a lot more about our? guys lives. Hillary lied, Marines died is all too true. Absolutely shameful. Senseless American deaths occurred in Benghazi as the result of Hillary and Obama's incompetence, political posturing and political correctness. There was more than ample time to destroy the terrorists before they were able to mass and mount the attack on the Ambassador and those with him, but any effort to do so was stalled/ignored by Hillary & Co, positions pandering to the left for re-election mattered more.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

And some of us do care a lot more about our? guys lives. Hillary lied, Marines died is all too true. Absolutely shameful. Senseless American deaths occurred in Benghazi as the result of Hillary and Obama's incompetence, political posturing and political correctness. There was more than ample time to destroy the terrorists before they were able to mass and mount the attack on the Ambassador and those with him, but any effort to do so was stalled/ignored by Hillary & Co, positions pandering to the left for re-election mattered more.
    How many Americans died as a result of Bush's lie?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You need to get over your fucking Bush-Derangement Syndrome.

Check the fucking year ... he's not President and nobody named Bush is on the fucking ticket.

Quit being a dumb fuck.

Someone who lied to the American public as she stood over four dead Americans is running for President.

Take your Bush talk to Dawgman where the dumb fucks exist.

Let the grown ups discuss the big boy issues of the day.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

You need to get over your fucking Bush-Derangement Syndrome.

Check the fucking year ... he's not President and nobody named Bush is on the fucking ticket.

Quit being a dumb fuck.

Someone who lied to the American public as she stood over four dead Americans is running for President.

Take your Bush talk to Dawgman where the dumb fucks exist.

Let the grown ups discuss the big boy issues of the day.
    It's called pointing out hypocrisy. You scream about 4 Americans drying and Hillary lying afterwards. Yet waste a whole post defending a man whose lie led to thousands of Americans dead and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. Not to mention he destabilized an entire region.

But keep defending him.

Hypocrite.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Sounds like you don't like it here. There's some great real estate in Canada that I'm sure is available.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I guess I don't see what the scandal is.... if hillary had beefed up security to a dozen guys, the terrorists attack with two dozen. If hillary had increased security to two dozen guys, the terrorists use 3 dozen guys and a tank. If on and on.... it's a war zone or semi-war zone. Shit happens and people get killed. To listen to republicans it sounds like Hillary was pulling the trigger herself.
  • Options

I guess I don't see what the scandal is.... if hillary had beefed up security to a dozen guys, the terrorists attack with two dozen. If hillary had increased security to two dozen guys, the terrorists use 3 dozen guys and a tank. If on and on.... it's a war zone or semi-war zone. Shit happens and people get killed. To listen to republicans it sounds like Hillary was pulling the trigger herself.

Maybe she did
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Sounds like you don't like it here. There's some great real estate in Canada that I'm sure is available.
    I like it here? just fine. You sound like you'd be more at home in Cairo, or Caracas, or Damascus, or any other shithole where dissent isn't tolerated.
  • Options

Not to mention that Republicans in Congress denied funding for increased security.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Fuck off.
  • Options

Not to mention that Republicans in Congress denied funding for increased security
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off.
    I know this is mostly a trash board, but fuck off isn't a counterargument. Shit happens and people do get killed in a war zone, mistakes are made. Go back to the dawn of history and it has always been like that.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Fuck off.
    I know this is mostly a trash board, but fuck off isn't a counterargument. Shit happens and people do get killed in a war zone, mistakes are made. Go back to the dawn of history and it has always been like that.
    The fuck off wasn't to you. It was for my double post. Cause my phone fucked up.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off.
    The fuck off wasn't to you. It was for my double post. Cause my phone head is all fucked up.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off.
    The fuck off wasn't to you. It was for my double post. Cause my phone head is all fucked up.
    True dat.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I like it here? just fine. You sound like you'd be more at home in Cairo, or Caracas, or Damascus, or any other shithole where dissent isn't tolerated.
    Pressing
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lying to grieving families and then calling them liars takes a special kind of scoiopath