Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Rubio is a moron

2»

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    That's the problem with today's America. You think Honest Abe Lincoln could light up a room and sell ice to eskimos?

On the other hand, Dubya and Barry had personality but they both sucked as Presidents.

PurpleJ said:

Rubio sounds like Puppy does regarding Bammer.

At least puppy has charisma, but still. They are both closeted fags who hate winners.
    How FS are Florida voters to elect both Rubio AND Jeb?!? Most banana slugs have more personality than those two.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HFNY said:

That's the problem with today's America. You think Honest Abe Lincoln could light up a room and sell ice to eskimos?

On the other hand, Dubya and Barry had personality but they both sucked as Presidents.

PurpleJ said:

At least puppy has charisma, but still. They are both closeted fags who hate winners.
    How FS are Florida voters to elect both Rubio AND Jeb?!? Most banana slugs have more personality than those two.
    Except I'm old as fuck. I like my POTUS with a little spice to them. William Jefferson getting sucked off in the oval office, Andrew Jackson kicking ass on some Brits, Teddy Roosevelt canoeing the River of Doubt. Fuck yeah. T

The most exciting thing Rubio has probably ever done is jerk off with his non-dominant hand. With the light on.

Not even sure Jeb could find his pecker.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,528
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Haha you forgot about JFK telling a co-ed intern to blow one of friends / advisors as he sat on a pool's edge while JFK watched.

John Adams probably wasn't much fun though.

HFNY said:

PurpleJ said:

Except I'm old as fuck. I like my POTUS with a little spice to them. William Jefferson getting sucked off in the oval office, Andrew Jackson kicking ass on some Brits, Teddy Roosevelt canoeing the River of Doubt. Fuck yeah. T

The most exciting thing Rubio has probably ever done is jerk off with his non-dominant hand. With the light on.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,946
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HFNY said:

Haha you forgot about JFK telling a co-ed intern to blow one of friends / advisors as he sat on a pool's edge while JFK watched.

John Adams probably wasn't much fun though.

HFNY said:

PurpleJ said:

Let's not forget the father of the Constitution getting a little brown sugar from Sally Hemmings.