Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"I have a dream..."

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Kiffen fired. Sark to USC. Mora comes home.

Mora circle jerk?

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

If Mora came back to us in our current state I would think him an idiot

Really? With our schedule and talent we are poised to win 10+ next year with a good coach.

New stadium, new facilities, good recruiting base, good market, etc. All the old guard would finally come back and embrace this program. He'd have us playing in the Rose Bowl within 3 years if not year one(2014).
    Leave UCLA to come work for Woodward? He could build an Alabama-type powerhouse at UCLA.
    I guess it's possible, but that will get much tougher once USC hires a top notch coach. LIFPO, Alabama and Saban are having one of the greatest runs ever in college football.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,478 Founders Club
    Doogs always focus on the offense
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Derek and Race are basically UCLA/Mora doogs. Derek makes bombastic statements while Race is a parrot yelling doog at everyone. I like Mora and wish he was our coach, but he's not. Fuck Emmert and Hedges. He should have been hired twice. But when they did offer he said no.

He won 9 games last year with the easiest schedule in the conference and a mediocre defense. LIFPO. While I bet he does well, UCLA's program has never reached the heights UW's has and probably because of USC's presence. UW has better tradition, better facilities, stronger fan base, and probably higher assistant salaries.

FWIW, Fleenor agrees with you. Thinks Mora would never leave UCLA.
    DJ didn't say UCLA was Bama he said it could be built. Some of you need to learn the difference
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Derek and Race are basically UCLA/Mora doogs. Derek makes bombastic statements while Race is a parrot yelling doog at everyone. I like Mora and wish he was our coach, but he's not. Fuck Emmert and Hedges. He should have been hired twice. But when they did lowball offer in the most insulting way imaginable he said no.

He won 9 games last year with the easiest schedule in the conference and a mediocre defense. LIFPO. While I bet he does well, UCLA's program has never reached the heights UW's has and probably because of USC's presence. UW has better tradition, better facilities, stronger fan base, and probably higher assistant salaries.

Obligatory fix.

Also, nice Auburndoog take with the tradition and facilities smack
    Got a citation that says UCLA had the easiest schedule in the conference last year?

This usual citation didn't support your argument:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/2012/conference/

Derek and Race are basically UCLA/Mora doogs. Derek makes bombastic statements while Race is a parrot yelling doog at everyone. I like Mora and wish he was our coach, but he's not. Fuck Emmert and Hedges. He should have been hired twice. But when they did offer he said no.

There is an incredible amount wrong in this post. Almost all of it. If the doog shoe fits wear it with Irish doog.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

DJ didn't say UCLA was Bama he said it could be built INTO BAMA. Some of you need to learn the difference

ftfy

And no, UCLA with Mora will never be Bama with Saban. Anyone should be able to see the difference.
    Let's take a look at this piece of doog doo:

Derek and Race are basically UCLA/Mora doogs. Derek makes bombastic statements while Race is a parrot yelling doog at everyone.

Not the case - Irish doog and the recent convert to doogdom after two wins - SnoopDoog. Nothing I have been saying about Mora since 2007 has been shown to be false.

I like Mora and wish he was our coach, but he's not. Fuck Emmert and Hedges. He should have been hired twice. But when they did offer he said no.

The ultimate doogdom - I haven't called Reggie a doog but the shoe looks like a good fit. Talking about Mora after the 2008 season is just fucking stupid. Period

He won 9 games last year with the easiest schedule in the conference and a mediocre defense. LIFPO.

You failed to prove the easy schedule. Miserably

While I bet he does well,

So why the fuck are you always making this lame ass post?

UCLA's program has never reached the heights UW's has and probably because of USC's presence. UW has better tradition, better facilities, stronger fan base, and probably higher assistant salaries.

last I checked USC was also in UW's conference. Don James had a losing record against one Pac 10 team - UCLA. UCLA gets better recruits. UCLA's tradition is at worst equal to UW. No one outside Seattle says it is worse. Mora got raises for his assistants and they can actually coach. Having Sark and Pool boy hire your assistants makes money meaningless

In that case bake the pie here he comes
    dnc said:

DJ didn't say UCLA was Bama he said it could be built INTO BAMA. Some of you need to learn the difference

ftfy

And no, UCLA with Mora will never be Bama with Saban. Anyone should be able to see the difference.
    It could built into Bama. The right coach can do it anywhere. Even at little old shithole UW the doogs keep talking about

Fuck - even at Oregon. With the 4 team tournament UO is going to get a lot of shots at the Natty while doogs talk about how Don James was just like Sark and you can't expect much.

UCLA is in better position due to the Auburn Rules than anyone other than USC who Carroll built into Bama under Saban and Hackett and Kiffin built into UW under Sark

Its the fucking coach. If you can't see that you'll be in year five waiting to let it play out while being certain after 15 games that Mora isn't it

Got a citation that says UCLA had the easiest schedule in the conference last year?

The schedule rankings are tightly bunched and UCLA's schedule is 7th out of 12. The reason is because it played Stanford in the championship game. If not for that it would have been 11th.

Road- ASU, Cal, Colorado, WSU
    Home- OSU, Stanford, Utah, USC, Arizona

It missed the best team, got 2-4 at home and ASU #5 was its toughest road game.

The schedule rankings are tightly bunched and UCLA's schedule is 7th out of 12. The reason is because it played Stanford in the championship game. If not for that it would have been 11th.

Road- ASU, Cal, Colorado, WSU
    Home- OSU, Stanford, Utah, USC, Arizona

It missed the best team, got 2-4 at home and ASU #5 was its toughest road game.
    "lol"

dnc said:

ftfy

It could built into Bama. The right coach can do it anywhere. Even at little old shithole UW the doogs keep talking about

Fuck - even at Oregon. With the 4 team tournament UO is going to get a lot of shots at the Natty while doogs talk about how Don James was just like Sark and you can't expect much.

UCLA is in better position due to the Auburn Rules than anyone other than USC who Carroll built into Bama under Saban and Hackett and Kiffin built into UW under Sark

Its the fucking coach. If you can't see that you'll be in year five waiting to let it play out while being certain after 15 games that Mora isn't it
    UCLA could easily be a powerhouse ala the Don James era Dawgs. Even greater. I'm not disputing that.

But let's be honest here. UCLA is never winning 3 out of 4 national championships. Not with Mora. Not with Saban.
    Are you calling me a liar?

7-11
    Aurora
    U
    District

Are you calling me a liar?

7-11
    Aurora
    U
    District

Not a liar, a satirist.

Some of these people need to learn the difference.

• If Mora came back to us in our current state I would think him an idiot

Really? With our schedule and talent we are poised to win 10+ next year with a good coach.

New stadium, new facilities, good recruiting base, good market, etc. All the old guard would finally come back and embrace this program. He'd have us playing in the Rose Bowl within 3 years if not year one(2014).
    Leave UCLA to come work for Woodward? He could build an Alabama-type powerhouse at UCLA.
    UCLA will never be a Alabama-type powerhouse. When USC hires a real coach next year they'll be taking over our conference.

Also UCLA's AD isn't that good either. Their stadium is still 40 miles away from campus. They still are a basketball school and value the Olympic sports too.

UCLA and UW have always been very similar. Don't discount the fact this is where Mora is from and his dream job. So if it's close at all he'd go to UW.

If Mora came back to us in our current state I would think him an idiot

UCLA will never be a Alabama-type powerhouse. When USC hires a real coach next year they'll be taking over our conference.

Also UCLA's AD isn't that good either. Their stadium is still 40 miles away from campus. They still are a basketball school and value the Olympic sports too.

UCLA and UW have always been very similar. Don't discount the fact this is where Mora is from and his dream job. So if it's close at all he'd go to UW.
    UCLA has pie, UW has cake.

Not close.

Let's take a look at this piece of doog doo:

Derek and Race are basically UCLA/Mora doogs. Derek makes bombastic statements while Race is a parrot yelling doog at everyone.

Not the case - Irish doog and the recent convert to doogdom after two wins - SnoopDoog. Nothing I have been saying about Mora since 2007 has been shown to be false.

I like Mora and wish he was our coach, but he's not. Fuck Emmert and Hedges. He should have been hired twice. But when they did offer he said no.

The ultimate doogdom - I haven't called Reggie a doog but the shoe looks like a good fit. Talking about Mora after the 2008 season is just fucking stupid. Period

He won 9 games last year with the easiest schedule in the conference and a mediocre defense. LIFPO.

You failed to prove the easy schedule. Miserably

While I bet he does well,

So why the fuck are you always making this lame ass post?

UCLA's program has never reached the heights UW's has and probably because of USC's presence. UW has better tradition, better facilities, stronger fan base, and probably higher assistant salaries.

last I checked USC was also in UW's conference. Don James had a losing record against one Pac 10 team - UCLA. UCLA gets better recruits. UCLA's tradition is at worst equal to UW. No one outside Seattle says it is worse. Mora got raises for his assistants and they can actually coach. Having Sark and Pool boy hire your assistants makes money meaningless

In that case bake the pie here he comes

dnc said:

dnc said:

ftfy

UCLA could easily be a powerhouse ala the Don James era Dawgs. Even greater. I'm not disputing that.

But let's be honest here. UCLA is never winning 3 out of 4 national championships. Not with Mora. Not with Saban.
    This.