Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Payton says NBA is soft

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
I agree.

Warning:

It's one of those annoying, lazy articles based on twats, or tweets, or whatever they are.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba-news/4695755-gary-payton-calls-the-current-nba-era-soft?eadid=SOC/FB/SNMain

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Payton can go fuck hisself with a rusty cheese grater. I don't miss thug ball at all.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2016
    PurpleJ said:

A dealership I used to work for had Gary Payton's first car from his rookie year on sale. 1994 Mercedes SL500 with 17k miles on it. Reeked of cocoa butter and pussy. We couldn't sell it after six months so we gave it back.

Payton was a rookie in 1990. Was he driving a prototype?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

A dealership I used to work for had Gary Payton's first car from his rookie year on sale. 1994 Mercedes SL500 with 17k miles on it. Reeked of cocoa butter and pussy. We couldn't sell it after six months so we gave it back.

Maybe it wasn't from his rookie year then. Definitely his car though.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Maybe it wasn't from his rookie year then. Definitely his car though.
    So which story would you like us to believe? Were you lying then or are you lying now?

• Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2016

I don't give a flying fuck what you fags think. That's what the sales guy told me. Proof that all sales guys are idiots. I was born in '88 and I don't watch basketball, and I'm not going to go fact check whether Gary's pussy mobile was from his rookie year or just early in his career. The only opinion that matters here is that of @TheGlove
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I don't give a flying fuck what you fags think. That's what the sales guy told me. Proof that all sales guys are idiots. I was born in '88 and I don't watch basketball, and I'm not going to go fact check whether Gary's pussy mobile was from his rookie year or just early in his career. The only opinion that matters here is that of @TheGlove

You not caring about facts and believing anything anyone tells you actually explains a lot.
    Eh I was only 19 at the time. This was back when I was voted for Obama. Enough said on that.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Free pub bitches.

Be sure to stop by and ask for an autograph at tonight's game. I'll be court-side.