Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kiper must be from the south. He's the biggest SEC buttsmootcher there is

Now the liverlungs is saying the ACC is WAY behind the SEC and it aint close. Uh Kiper, the SEC's big boys just got beat fairly by the ACC. Then the fuck Kiper said the ACC luckily squeaked by Georgia and Florida. He's an SEC Homer clearly, and gets paid to perpetuate ESPN's favorite conference. Listen, the ACC is pushing the SEC. The Pac12 has already surpassed them.

Kiper just looks at height, weight, 40....not whether or not the kids can play football. How's that JaMarcus Russell analysis looking now you piece of cunt? I'd love to get a front seat at the draft and heckle this chimp til he's purple in the face. Fucking hate him.

Comments

• TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798
    Pressing. Badly.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You should just make that your sig pic.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    Cuntwaffle >> liverlungs
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    PL_SS. I can't quit you.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Heading for another 7-6 week PLSS....
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Is Kiper limp-wristed?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The best part of that crazy post is that Mel Kiper Jr. is from Baltimore (aka ACC turning B1G territory):

http://www.businessinsider.com/mel-kiper-2012-4?op=1
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    I think Mel Kiper and Colin Cowherd should burn the midnight cock oil together.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Now the liverlungs is saying the ACC is WAY behind the SEC and it aint close. Uh Kiper, the SEC's big boys just got beat fairly by the ACC. Then the fuck Kiper said the ACC luckily squeaked by Georgia and Florida. He's an SEC Homer clearly, and gets paid to perpetuate ESPN's favorite conference. Listen, the ACC is pushing the SEC. The Pac12 has already surpassed them.

Kiper just looks at height, weight, 40....not whether or not the kids can play football. How's that JaMarcus Russell analysis looking now you piece of cunt? I'd love to get a front seat at the draft and heckle this chimp til he's purple in the face. Fucking hate him.

Kiper sucks.

Water is wet.

But he still knows more football in his cuntwaffled liverlungs than you and your whole quad squad.
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 765
    God damn I hope you are just trolling.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,145 Founders Club
    dnc said:

Kiper sucks.

Water is wet.

But he still knows more football in his cuntwaffled liverlungs than you and your whole quad squad.
    Is the handle QuadSquadDawg available?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,145 Founders Club

I'm still on the edge of my fucking seat waiting for your front page article.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I'm still on the edge of my fucking seat waiting for your front page article.
    I would probably pony up $10 a month if it provided a weekly tourette nonsensical rant on various topics.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

Kiper sucks.

Water is wet.

Is the handle QuadSquadDawg available?
    Your eyes are as good as mine.

Actually better in this case. Aren't you a mod?

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

One of the best gifs ever.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    dnc said:

Kiper sucks.

Water is wet.

Why do people hate Dracula in a suit?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

Your fucking titles have more characters than the average post.