Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Slick Rick vs Mora

2»

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Query for the bored...

If a program has an all-time losing record against an alleged "soft" program, does that make them soft as well?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

No

Don James had a losing record to UCLA. He must be soft too.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Asked and answered ball breath
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited March 2016

UCLA is tougher (although still soft) under Mora than Rick. I do agree with Rick though that Mora is a bit of a blowhard with the war face paint players, the Navy Seal workouts, his intense yelling, and all that shit.

No matter how good you think Hundley is, Prince and Breheuit and whoever else Rick played at QB were absolutely terrible. They were bound to be better with Hundley under center no matter who was coaching.

Mora has obviously been better than Rick was at UCLA, but Rick reached a higher peak at both Colorado and UW than Mora has at UCLA.

corect; especially the blowhard part, and that's considering that Rick knows how to run his mouth too. But Mora takes himself way more seriously.

The way to think about it is this: Rick is the frat boy you want to party with; Mora is the frat boy who makes you just fucking hate frat boys.

And Mora's dad is a big homo too; so there's that.
  • Options

Query for the bored...

If a program has an all-time losing record against an alleged "soft" program, does that make them soft as well?

I'd spot you a Tampon for your ass but I don't have any because I don't bleed down there.

On account of I'm not a powder blue loving faggot who's just better at life than everyone else.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Baphomet said:

TTJ said:

Rick had plenty of flaws. But the 2000 Huskies were one of the toughest, most resilient teams I've ever seen.

That's because that team was 60% Lambo recruits.

Oh Jesus.