Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It's on: "1776 will commence again if you come for our firearms."

13»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    The point of contention my lying and stupid Kunt of friend was your claim that

pretty much every Republican campaigns on the war on abortion and planned Parenthood.

Not only is that claim false, from the source you provided there were only six Senate races where the Republican candidate made abortion an issue. The fact that most Republicans are pro-life doesn't support your claim that every Republican campaigns on the war on abortion Kunt.

You then put your head further up your ass and asked:

I wonder how far pro choice Republicans would make it at the ballot box. There are two pro-Choice Republicans in the Senate. That's two out of 54 or 53. Not 200 dumbfuck.

Now, for the question you dodged like a Kunt. Give me the names of the pro-life Rats in the Senate?

Abortion is an issue in some campaigns, it's not an issue that every Republican campaigns on even if they are pro-life. You lied, and you're stupid Hondo.

The Majority position in the Republican party is pro-life but that's not the only position and you can be pro-choice and still be a Republican. Unlike the Rats who don't even allow pro-life candidates to speak at their convention the Republicans still have a big tent on this issue.

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Would you two just fuck already
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    You Kunts sure love tonguing Hondo's ass.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    BearsWiin said:

I want him to type out more long posts about how abortion isn't a conservative campaign issue.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

I want him to type out more long posts about how abortion isn't a conservative campaign issue.
    And there’s the strawman ass fuck