Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What's with all the people mandating 10 wins in 2016?

whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
If you're going to be unrealistic about UW's win total every offseason, why not mandate a National Championship or Rose Bowl or something important?

Comments

• JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,039
    Doogs will justify Petersen irregardless of win total. S&P ratings and yards per attempt are more important. And did you watch the Oregon State game?

2017 will be special
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

If you're going to be unrealistic about UW's win total every offseason, why not mandate a National Championship or Rose Bowl or something important?

This is a whoosh right? Please tell me this is a whoosh.

PS, ten wins or gtfo
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I'm not mandating 10 wins. I want more than 10. The rest of you are fucking doogs.

I'm not mandating 10 wins. I want more than 10. The rest of you are fucking doogs.

Freeme you ignoratn fuktard. This is the worst poast by an ignorant shit poster in this shitpit. You are just another dawgman. Derek should have never let you in here. Petersen needs 4-5 years. What makes you think a team full of sophomore is going to have more than 10 wins. It's this staff's 3rd year and it's hard to win that many games in the tough Pac-12, much less with all the young talent they have to develop. Why don't you just go spoon with your partner and leave the high-level grown-up football talk to adults like Pumpy?!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Thank you. 9 wins should be a realistic expectation. I think they'll be in contention for 10, but Petersen should be expected to win 8-9. Tough conference, just ask him.

Thank you. 9 wins should be a realistic expectation. I think they'll be in contention for 10, but Petersen should be expected to win 8-9. Tough conference, just ask him.
    KILL YOURSELF.
  • DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623

8 wins = 5-4 in conference with bowl loss OR 4-5 in conference with bowl win

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

Moving the goalposts mid-poast. The Aubs is strong with you. A powerful doog you will become.