Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Does Eklund not understand...

That when he calls a prospect and says

"hey, this is Scott from Dawgman.com, a Washington Huskies recruiting site, what do you think about Washington?"

that the kid is going to give him an overly favorable commentary on UW? In his Recruiting Blog he lists all these 4 and 5 star kids and says "I talked to him yesterday and he is very high on UW". Of course they said that. Just like when the guy from Cal calls they say. 'Oh yeah. I love the Cal coaches. Great academics too." Same for every school

Comments

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Take your teenage boy stalking post elsewhere.

And the fact you pay for that suggest you should SSBIAFF.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Also, it's awful warm for February.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Every time a prospect is mentioned on the doogman radio show this is eklund's line"Washington is doing very well for him." He makes it nice and vague so you can't get pissed at him when he chooses USC. And when he's right u give him all the credit
  • I'm just happy we are even in the running for these guys!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2013
    I just wish one time some kid replies politely "I would really like to, but only after the following 15 schools back out". And to add that Fresno St, San Diego St., and Cal Poly are teams 13-15.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

"hey, this is Scott from Dawgman.com, a Washington Huskies recruiting site, what do you think about Washington?"

that the kid is going to give him an overly favorable commentary on UW? In his Recruiting Blog he lists all these 4 and 5 star kids and says "I talked to him yesterday and he is very high on UW". Of course they said that. Just like when the guy from Cal calls they say. 'Oh yeah. I love the Cal coaches. Great academics too." Same for every school

Blondie you are brilliant. did u just figure this out? The only thing that pisses me off though is that Scott sounds like a limp wrister on phone which scares recruits away. Scott just chases kids away before any maintenance or progressive--recruiting can be done by the coaches. Fetters does a good job with the kids OVER THE PHONE". If recruits see him in person though, the kid is going ANYWHERE but UW.
    edited September 2013

Blondie you are brilliant. did u just figure this out? The only thing that pisses me off though is that Scott sounds like a limp wrister on phone which scares recruits away. Scott just chases kids away before any maintenance or progressive--recruiting can be done by the coaches. Fetters does a good job with the kids OVER THE PHONE". If recruits see him in person though, the kid is going ANYWHERE but UW.
    75K, but in all seriousness, you're being polite. Eklund's wrists aren't limp they are compound fractured.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

75K, but in all seriousness, you're being polite. Eklund's wrists aren't limp they are compound fractured.
    how does he fist fetters then?
    edited September 2013
    TheGlove said:

You can fist Fetters with a Chevy Blazer, and yet your concerned about how a broken wrist can manage?
    nice again blood. I like your approach

75k? middle of store? . I love you goofy buggers and your little circle jerky phrases and cute wordies. What instruments did you buttfuckers play in husky band? Did you guys get along with Samek? Damone, did Fleens help you along? Oh Blondie , when did you ditch the baton for the tuba?

75k? middle of store? . I love you goofy buggers and your little circle jerky phrases and cute wordies. What instruments did you buttfuckers play in husky band? Did you guys get along with Samek? Damone, did Fleens help you along? Oh Blondie , when did you ditch the baton for the tuba?
    I played the fucking triangle Davey, now bring puppy back!!
  • I just wish one time some kid replies politely "I would really like to, but only after the following 15 schools back out". And to add that Fresno St, San Diego St., and Cal Poly are teams 13-15.

If I was a big time 5 star recruit I'd totally fuck with these fucking losers. I think Shaq Thompson was actually doing that as he was changing his mind on a daily basis and they didn't know what to think. One day it was Cal, then UW then Oregon, then UW, back to Cal then Oregon.

Then doesn't tell anyone and at late night just announces on twitter he's going to UW. I bet Eklund, F3 and Kim deep down inside hated him for that.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

What?
    edited September 2013

With this kind of eloquent writing, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the front page article from Puppy.

I have no idea why, but most of the time I read his rants, I picture the Tasmanian Devil.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    TheGlove said:

With his foot
  • You suck more then a snickler licker.

You're not very good at this.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

You suck more then a snickler licker.

You're not very good at this.