Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Robot Rubio beep boop beep

ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
Initiate program: blame Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNRNHgi1RzU

Even a fat fucking retard like Chris Christie sees through this fuck boi.

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Yet the establishment, the people who claim to know how to rule, are hoping to use this guy as their vehicle in the general. And they wonder why everyone hates them.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I'm a Rubio fan and I thought it was highly embarrassing.

Not Rubio's best effort.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    this is becoming a highly embarrassing election for the establishment, on both sides
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,896 Founders Club
    Thanks for helping us smear our shitty candidates that won't win. Trump says to tell you thanks.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    I like Rubio. But that whole exchange made him look like my ass.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Seriously, this is a terrible election on both sides. I wish Hillary wasn't running so the democrat pussies who are afraid of the Clinton machine would have stepped up.

And Republicans are just a mess. Why can't a decent candidate like Kasich stop being a pussy and make some noise.

Rubio isn't terrible but repeating lame talking points doesn't help his cause.

Trump keeps saying stupid shit to get knocked out of the election, but conservatives still back him.

Cruz will create a legal nightmare. And he's a fuckstick to boot.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,107
    Rubio probably cost himself the nomination with that fuckup. He came off looking like Corey Littleton getting a staredown. The GOP establishment will run to either Bush or Cristie now, my guses is Bush.

2001400ex said:

Seriously, this is a terrible election on both sides. I wish Hillary wasn't running so the democrat pussies who are afraid of the Clinton machine would have stepped up.

And Republicans are just a mess. Why can't a decent candidate like Kasich stop being a pussy and make some noise.

Trump keeps saying stupid shit to get knocked out of the election, but conservatives still back him.

With the GOP field the way it is, this could have been an easy win for the dems if they ran a likeable center-left candidate. They are essentially punting on this election and hoping the Republicans fumble the punt, which they may do.
    Tallest midget election for sure

2001400ex said:

With the GOP field the way it is, this could have been an easy win for the dems if they ran a likeable center-left candidate. They are essentially punting on this election and hoping the Republicans fumble the punt, which they may do.
    I would say right now the Democrats are playing like the Broncos did last night. The QB was gimpy but they won by playing not to lose.
    Trump isn't a midget. Easy win for him. We're gonna make America GREAT again!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I think you're going to see a huge push from Kasich in the coming weeks
    PurpleJ said:

Trump isn't a midget. Easy win for him. We're gonna make America GREAT again!

Best part is, that was Obama's slogan. Trump can't even think of something original.
    People LIKE Rubio????
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

2001400ex said:

The thing is if Rubio could stop looking like a retard, he is actually a strong candidate nationally...Cuban American, bilingual, hard right on some issues but moderate on others, likeable guy, REAL blue collar background, etc. He has a lot going for him. But getting bitch slapped by Christie isn't one of them. Fumbling and flip flopping all over immigration isn't one of them. He is fucking it away which leaves the GOP with a bomb thrower (Trump), an unlikeable turd (Cruz), a Bush nobody GAF about, and Kasich, who just can't get any traction. So that's it. Either Trump tones it down a little, Cruz gets likeable, or Rubio quits stepping on his dick. Otherwise, game set match to the Dems.
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

The thing is if Rubio could stop looking like a retard, he is actually a strong candidate nationally...Cuban American, bilingual, hard right on some issues but moderate on others, likeable guy, REAL blue collar background, etc. He has a lot going for him. But getting bitch slapped by Christie isn't one of them. Fumbling and flip flopping all over immigration isn't one of them. He is fucking it away which leaves the GOP with a bomb thrower (Trump), an unlikeable turd (Cruz), a Bush nobody GAF about, and Kasich, who just can't get any traction. So that's it. Either Trump tones it down a little, Cruz gets likeable, or Rubio quits stepping on his dick. Otherwise, game set match to the Dems.
    Yep, Rubio was our? best hope. Now shit don't look good.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,455 Founders Club
    If the campaign started this July instead of last July we wouldn't hate everyone already. Rubio sounds worse every time I hear him. Kasich performed miracles in DC and Ohio and wants to do it again. How come I never heard of him if he's so great? Christie is an Obama huggin fat piece of shit who was a prosecutor after 9-11 if you haven't heard. Bush's mom really loves him. No one else does.

Cruz is a smarmy Canuck.

Blah blah blah

Trump tries to piss everyone off and keeps steady at around 30%

If the campaign started this July instead of last July we wouldn't hate everyone already. Rubio sounds worse every time I hear him. Kasich performed miracles in DC and Ohio and wants to do it again. How come I never heard of him if he's so great? Christie is an Obama huggin fat piece of shit who was a prosecutor after 9-11 if you haven't heard. Bush's mom really loves him. No one else does.

Cruz is a smarmy Canuck.

Blah blah blah

Trump tries to piss everyone off and keeps steady at around 30%

Sounds like you are voting for Hillary.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    dnc said:

I'm a Rubio fan and I thought it was highly embarrassing.

Not Rubio's best effort.

Seriously? He's a fucking puppet. Have some respect for yourself.