Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PFF: UW Freshman took 2,679 snaps last year

124»

Comments

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I guess what I'm saying, is I bet Jerry Nueheisal could have led UCLA to a better record last year. There is no way to prove or justify this belief, some dudes know how to win, others know how to look good while rubbing everyone the wrong way in a loss. I think Rosen is the latter.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

devildawg said:

Bunch of you must be Auburn Dawg with new handles...not sure what the fuck your watching but I'll take Rosen and his upside over JB until I actually see the kid do something

He fell on the ball and got a booboo couldn't answer the bell at home against the Ducks,sat out vs Stanford.When they put the game in his hands vs ASU and Utah totally shit the bed.,got picked vs fucking Kal....the kid really shit the bed in every single loss,he's a freshemn so we cut him some slack but let's see him actually make a BIGTIME throw against a real fucking team before annointing his ass

Until then I'd go with the 6-4 stud with the Howitzer for an arm

The stats are just fucking stats...Miley has better stats than Browning same number of starts

Great post Devil. I am the only one who mentioned Browning Didnt hit 1 deep ball, in stride, the ENTIRE year. Not 1. His over/
    Underthrows were painful to watch. These are fundamental throws, rudimentary! I expect thing to change next year as its purely a timing issue, and his receivers didnt get a lot of seperation, and when they did, their little alligator arms couldnt stretch to make the catch, or they just dropped it.

Fetters called Browning arguably the best freshman QB in tbe country. That billing clearly belongs to Rosen. Conversely he didnt miss 1 deep ball all year long.

Browning will hit those throws next year as Ross can run underneath them, but until I see it, and Jake proves it, im very skeptical of Brownings game. For the record? Browning will be fine, but Rosen was head-over-heels the better freshman qb last year, wasnt even close.

What do you think doogles, youre a self proclaimed expert, care to join the higher discussion? Being puppy has re-watched every browning throw , you should bring your little star wars lunch pail to the party.

And Devil, dont compare Miley's stats. Makes you sound ignorant like most of the other buttfucktards here.
    Let me get this straight. Rosen didn't miss 1 deep ball all year long and Browning didn't hit 1 deep ball, in stride, the ENTIRE year. Not 1.

Yet Browning's stats compare favorably to Rosen's.

How did that happen?
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

Bunch of you must be Auburn Dawg with new handles...not sure what the fuck your watching but I'll take Rosen and his upside over JB until I actually see the kid do something

He fell on the ball and got a booboo couldn't answer the bell at home against the Ducks,sat out vs Stanford.When they put the game in his hands vs ASU and Utah totally shit the bed.,got picked vs fucking Kal....the kid really shit the bed in every single loss,he's a freshemn so we cut him some slack but let's see him actually make a BIGTIME throw against a real fucking team before annointing his ass

The stats are just fucking stats...Miley has better stats than Browning same number of starts

Great post Devil. I am the only one who mentioned Browning Didnt hit 1 deep ball, in stride, the ENTIRE year. Not 1. His over/
    Underthrows were painful to watch. These are fundamental throws, rudimentary! I expect thing to change next year as its purely a timing issue, and his receivers didnt get a lot of seperation, and when they did, their little alligator arms couldnt stretch to make the catch, or they just dropped it.

Fetters called Browning arguably the best freshman QB in tbe country. That billing clearly belongs to Rosen. Conversely he didnt miss 1 deep ball all year long.

Browning will hit those throws next year as Ross can run underneath them, but until I see it, and Jake proves it, im very skeptical of Brownings game. For the record? Browning will be fine, but Rosen was head-over-heels the better freshman qb last year, wasnt even close.

What do you think doogles, youre a self proclaimed expert, care to join the higher discussion? Being puppy has re-watched every browning throw , you should bring your little star wars lunch pail to the party.

And Devil, dont compare Miley's stats. Makes you sound ignorant like most of the other buttfucktards here.
    Let me get this straight. Rosen didn't miss 1 deep ball all year long and Browning didn't hit 1 deep ball, in stride, the ENTIRE year. Not 1.

How did that happen?
    Simple: it didn't.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,136
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

How did that happen?
    Mickens got a lot of YAC on all the bubble screens.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Steel2 good at everything

Steel2 is one of the aforementioned fab5. Dude knows his shit.
    It's quite an honor
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

How did that happen?
    talk about blatant puppy plagiarism. Mickens got all his YAC on bubble screens.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

How did that happen?
    talk about blatant puppy plagiarism. Mickens got all his YAC on bubble screens.

WHOOOoooooooOOOOOOOooooooooooooossssssssssssssssHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

How did that happen?
    Browning didnt hit 1 deep ball, all year. Hit the tape. Rosen can make and did make most every throw.

Stats mean nothing. Didnt we already go over that with Miles? Dont make me bring up the basketball analogy again. Because Shaq had the best fg % in the nba was he the best shooter? Nerds use stats, pundits watch film. You should actually watch a few games. Judge for yourself the difference between Rosen and Browning, then check back with Puppy the pundit.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,727
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

devildawg said:

How did that happen?
    Browning didnt hit 1 deep ball, all year. Hit the tape. Rosen can make and did make most every throw.

Stats mean nothing. Didnt we already go over that with Miles? Dont make me bring up the basketball analogy again. Because Shaq had the best fg % in the nba was he the best shooter? Nerds use stats, pundits watch film. You should actually watch a few games. Judge for yourself the difference between Rosen and Browning, then check back with Puppy the pundit.
    Everyone uses stats. Nerds use better stats.