Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

No tv for the game?

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,384 Swaye's Wigwam
Last week I called Comcast because they said every Husky game is now on the Big 10 Network. I can't find the game listed anywhere now!

Is this game not televised...and if it is who's calling it? Is it in HD? What channel number is it on? Is the channel number the same for everybody throughout the country? What if I live in Mountain Time Zone....is the game still at 12? How about a sports bar or a Buffalo Wild Wings....will those have the game?

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    HuskyJW said:

Last week I called Comcast because they said every Husky game is now on the Big 10 Network. I can't find the game listed anywhere now!

Is this game not televised...and if it is who's calling it? Is it in HD? What channel number is it on? Is the channel number the same for everybody throughout the country? What if I live in Mountain Time Zone....is the game still at 12? How about a sports bar or a Buffalo Wild Wings....will those have the game?

I hear Jiggles off the 5 has HD, and you might get a breast or two rubbed against your face as well.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,877 Founders Club
    I'm hearing that "What channel is the game on?" is trending as a top story on SeattleTimes.com
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

HuskyJW said:

I hear Jiggles off the 5 has HD, and you might get a breast or two rubbed against your face as well.
    MAYBE...But you won't get a beer there.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

HuskyJW said:

And you can't see the back-end brillo from 4'.

• YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 542
    Lance!!!?!?!?!
  • PhilBleenorPhilBleenor Member Posts: 54
    I talked to my TV guy and it is on the TV
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159

HuskyJW said:

I hear the Jiggles afternoon buffet is to die for. The Dancing Bare is another primo Portland spot if you want to go in for an hour, not pay anything and leave. I once saw a girl there dance to "Ode to my Car" by Adam Sandler
    I'm going to watch it on my Dish app on my iPad WHILE sitting in my seats at Husky stadium. How do you like them apples?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,764 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm going to watch it on my Dish app on my iPad WHILE sitting in my seats at Husky stadium. How do you like them apples?

Bountiful abundance
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    If the game is on in HD it will be interesting, bit if it is not on in HD it will be interesting.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam

You must have Dish with sling. Did you get the free iPad? What about the Hopper? Is it better than the Genie? Is it better technology than DirecTV? What about Charter Cable? Did you talk to your TV guy? What does he say about an agreement between DirecTV and the Pac12?

edited September 2013

You must have Dish with sling. Did you get the free iPad? What about the Hopper? Is it better than the Genie? Is it better technology than DirecTV? What about Charter Cable? Did you talk to your TV guy? What does he say about an agreement between DirecTV and the Pac12?

Sling enabled hopper. Kicks directTVs ass!!!! Did not get the free iPad. I had my iPad way before that. I got it in the late 90s. After Phil Bleenor tipped me off.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Just got off the phone w/ nice customer service gal in India, think she mentioned the Big Sky Network. HD, all the usual perks.

No worries - Sat 1pm Mountain
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180

Just got off the phone w/ nice customer service gal in India, think she mentioned the Big Sky Network. HD, all the usual perks.

Does bigsky have an iPad app? How about for android? Linux? Is it still in hd? How many mb is the download? My tablet is almost full on memory. Will you also be able to watch the weber state game this weekend? Do they have picture-in-picture? Do they support 4G? LTE?

Does bigsky have an iPad app? How about for android? Linux? Is it still in hd? How many mb is the download? My tablet is almost full on memory. Will you also be able to watch the weber state game this weekend? Do they have picture-in-picture? Do they support 4G? LTE?
    They actually support OS/2.
  • I'm going to watch it on my Dish app on my iPad WHILE sitting in my seats at Husky stadium. How do you like them apples?

Sling enabled hopper. Kicks directTVs ass!!!! Did not get the free iPad. I had my iPad way before that. I got it in the late 90s. After Phil Bleenor tipped me off.
    Bleenor knew you'd get an iPad in the late 90's back in the late 70's.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

HuskyJW said:

Check