Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Podcast Predicted Ratings on 2016 Class

Comments

• Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla: Will be a bridge starter for the program and be a slightly better version of Keith Price

So you're saying he will be second all time behind Cody Pickett in terms of his passing numbers?

I call bullshit.

Just because Keith Price was a 3 year starter and had the time to put up those numbers doesn't mean he was good. Are you gonna measure receivers by how close they get to Jaydon's receiving numbers too?
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2016
    NEsnake12 said:

Tequilla: Will be a bridge starter for the program and be a slightly better version of Keith Price

So you're saying he will be second all time behind Cody Pickett in terms of his passing numbers?

I call bullshit.

Just because Keith Price was a 3 year starter and had the time to put up those numbers doesn't mean he was good. Are you gonna measure receivers by how close they get to Jaydon's receiving numbers too?
    I agree with your premise.

But I doubt a "bridge starter" would be better than Price.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    NEsnake12 said:

I call bullshit.

Price is the second best QB we? have had this century, but still.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

NEsnake12 said:

I call bullshit.

1. Paus
    2. Fouch

What am I missing?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    Fuck your post. Podcast or GTFO.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited April 2016

NEsnake12 said:

I call bullshit.

1. Paus
    2. Fouch

What am I missing?
    1. Sweetman
    2. Price

HTH
    sexonded
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I call bullshit.

Pressing. Badly.
  • Options

NEsnake12 said:

I call bullshit.

Confusing talent with numbers ...

Price was an above average PAC starter at the QB position ... probably not a good enough QB to be a conference winning QB without a highly talented team surrounding him.

If Price was as good as his numbers said he was, he would be sitting on a NFL roster somewhere.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

NEsnake12 said:

I call bullshit.

Confusing talent with numbers ...

Price was an above average PAC starter at the QB position ... probably not a good enough QB to be a conference winning QB without a highly talented team surrounding him.

If Price was as good as his numbers said he was, he would be sitting on a NFL roster somewhere.
    This is dumb.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    League average QB's suck. That was what Price was. Plenty of good college QB's don't make it in the NFL. I bet 95% of them do make it past Rookie minicamp. Price has never even participated in a training camp.

Price is a doog legend. The HHB version.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2016
    Throwing the ball, Price and Kelly, for their careers, are about equal. The difference is that Kelly could run with the ball. But your point is valid. Price was, at best, an average P12 QB. Combined with a defense led by Wilcox,,, ugly.

It's great to have you back on this board. Losing quality posters is not something this board can afford, despite the fact that you piss me off more often than not.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyInAZ said:

Throwing the ball, Price and Kelly, for their careers, are about equal. The difference is that Kelly could run with the ball. But your point is valid. Price was, at best, an average P12 QB. Combined with a defense led by Wilcox,,, ugly.

It's great to have you back on this board. Losing quality posters is not something this board can afford, despite the fact that you piss me off more often than not.

The point about Kelly is that nobody on this board considered him good yet he was better than Price in every statistical category, including wins.

It's a new season Az. If we win I think we will all mostly get along.
  • Options
    Price had a very strong sophomore year ... He never progressed much from that level. The why can be debated ...

For the talent on the roster he wasn't good enough to win at a high level with ... that's not really debatable
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Kelly had a better team.