Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSIO Podcast Predicted Ratings on 2016 Class

We did Dennis' rating system. What we think the player will rate on the Jesse Callier Survey when they finish their career. And we gave one prediction for every player.

DDY Scale is as follows:

3 - I would be shocked if he weren’t All Pac-12 (first team).
2 - He has a chance to be All Pac-12, but I wouldn’t bet on it.
1 - It would shock to me if he turned out to be All Pac-12.

Daniel Bridge-Gadd

DDY Rating:
Coker: 2
Tequilla: 2
Dennis... 2

Jesse Callier Memorial Career End Rating Prediction:
Coker: 2
Tequilla: 3
Dennis... 1

Specific Prediction for his career:
Coker: Graduate transfers to Kansas after the 2018 season when he realizes Jacob Sirmon is really fucking good. Very solid backup QB for UW during his time here.
Tequilla: Will be a bridge starter for the program and be a slightly better version of Keith Price
Dennis... I can’t even see him from here because I’m too busy gargling Jacob Sirmon’s sweaty balls.

Sean McGrew

DDY Rating:
C: 2 (High)
T: 2 (High)
D... 2 (High)

JCMCERP:
C: 5
T: 4
D... 4

C: In his career amasses 1500 yards rushing and 1500 yards receiving.
T: Will be a Darren Sproles/Danny Woodhead type player, will end career with 150+ receptions; may never be the #1 RB ... toughest player in class for me to evaluate ceiling for.
D.... He will leave UW with the record for most comparisons to people who, in terms of 'playing style', are nothing like him.

Kamari Pleasant

DDY Rating:
C: 2
T: 2
D... 2

JCMCERP:
T: 3
D... 2

C: Ends up playing WR, basically turns into DiAndre Campbell.
T: Will be best WR in this class (barring Murphy moving there ... which he shouldn't)
D... The Pleasant empire will succumb to the plight of Ahmed the Black. #teamISIS

Aaron Fuller

DDY Rating:
T: 2 (low)
D... 2 (Very low)

JCMCERP:
C: 4
D... 3

C: Outperforms expectations, Dennis apologizes for his hatred of him after his sophomore season when he has 40 catches for 725 yards and 7 touchdowns. People compare him to Wes Welker even though he is black.
T: Will be slow WR that wouldn't shock me if he had a 45+ catch season at some point
D... Will have more tweets about being a #lightskin than Amandre Williams (who is more lightskinned than him) because of his close association with #lightskinmovement founder Dante Pettis.

Jordan Chin

DDY Rating:
C: 1
T: 1
D... 1

JCMCERP:
D... 1

C: Gets up to 165 pounds by his RS-Sophmore season and transfers to Montana State.
T: I'm just not seeing it; taller version of Marvin Hall for deep passes; step down on trick plays involving WRs being QBs
D... Will clone an army for a "friend" during his stay at Washington.

Jacob Kizer

DDY Rating:
D... 2

JCMCERP:
C: 3
D... 1

C: Solid player for UW, plays a good amount of snaps because he will be an end line blocker for us and do very well at that.
T: Has a definite chance to outperform this rating; very fluid catching the ball and looks like a throwback to the TEs of the 1990s
D... Bad back = early retirement.

Luke Wattenburg

DDY Rating:
D... 2

JCMCERP:
T: 5
D... 4

C: 3 year starter at guard for UW. 1st team All-Pac12 his senior year.
T: Easily best offensive player in the class; would be shocked if he isn't a 1st round pick in the NFL barring injury ... movement is super easy
D... Will reveal on the Maury Povich show that he's Nick Harris' dad and only became good at football to help get his son a college education.

Nick Harris

DDY Rating:
D... 1

JCMCERP:
D... 2

C: Backup center his last year at UW. Michael Kneip, but with a scholarship offer.
T: Possible 1-2 year starter on OL; probably gets beat up in film reviews bc attention goes to Wattenburg; I see good things in isolation ... also liked his film on defensive side of ball (could see him moving to DL for depth depending on how the OL ultimately shakes out)
D... Will become self-aware in year three and use the lump of poo emoji as self-reference in tweets. For instance, 'lump of poo emoji' wants donuts tonight!

Levi Onwuzurike

DDY Rating:
D... 2 (high)

JCMCERP:
D... 3

C: Records 25+ Sacks in his career. First player in UW history to decapitate a player in a game, when during the 2018 Apple Cup the “Grade A Beef, California Hoss” right tackle for WSU can’t get a hand on him on a block. Mike Leach asks the decapitated player to suck it up and go in a broom closet.
T: Would be shocked if he isn't a 1st round pick; watch out when he adds technique to his ability; I expect him to be the #1 player in this class long run
D... Foot problems lead to inconsistencies. His junior year will be his best.

Amandre Williams

DDY Rating:
C: 2 (High)
D... 2 (High)

JCMCERP:
D... 5

C: 20+ Sacks in his career. Second player in UW history to decapitate a player in a game, when during the 2018 Apple Cup the “Grade A Beef, California Hoss” right tackle for WSU can’t get a hand on him on a block. Mike Leach asks the decapitated player to suck it up and go in a broom closet.
T: Feel like I may be even ranking him too low ... all the physical abilities that you want out of an OLB ... can't wait to see him and Benning coming from the outside on plays ... insane
D... His crazy white mom will light his younger male sibling on fire as a celebration for Amandre's All-American season.

Brandon Wellington

DDY Rating:
T: 2 (high)
D... 2 (high)

JCMCERP:
T: 4 (high)
D... 4

C: Records 60+ tackles in each of his final three seasons at UW. Gets carries on offense at some point in his career.
T: Heir apparent to Azeem Victor
D... Will play early and never really develop as much as he should, then get a tattoo that says 'Poor Man's Shaq Thompson' across his chest because Carolina will win the super bowl two years in a row and he doesn't understand that's an insult to himself.

Camilo Eifler

DDY Rating:
D... 2 (High)

JCMCERP:
D... 4

C: Ends up playing Buck, is basically a bigger, more consistent version of Travis Feeney. Levi and Camilo develop the HH given nickname of “Midnight”
T: Will be a multi-year defensive captain ... will either be playing Bierria's ILB or Littleton's OLB position (I'm betting on ILB)
D... Will make academic All-American, then disappoint everyone when they find out his parents are white.

Taylor Rapp

DDY Rating:
D... 3

JCMCERP:
D... 4

C: Is ejected from 3 games in his career, the best safety UW has had since Tony Parrish. I ask him to marry me at some point during his career.
T: Will be a starter by end of true frosh year; already hits like an upper classman; will be a 3-4 year starter and likely future captain
D... As a pro will start a 'HIT the books' campaign to help local youth tackle school like he tackles slot receivers.

Isaiah Gilchrist

DDY Rating:
D... 2

JCMCERP:
D... 2

C: Ends up playing FS, is a solid rotational player but never does anything special. Key special teams player.
T: Plays fast and could be a 2 year starter at CB; wouldn't shock me if he switches to WR for more playing time
D... In his redshirt junior year, he will think he is about to take over the starting spot from JoJo McIntosh only to find out Jimmy Lake forgot he was on the team.

Kentrell Love

DDY Rating:
T: 2 (high)
D... 3

JCMCERP:
D... 5

C: Ends his career on the same level as Marcus Peters and Sidney Jones. Also gets ejected from 3 games along with Taylor Rapp. RoadDawg runs off with him after Love’s NFL career is over.
T: Will end up playing more S than CB; Budda's heir apparent
D... Will cause the first virgin birth in 4-6 young lady husky fans 9 months after attending the 2017 Apple Cup.

Byron Murphy

DDY Rating:
D... 3

JCMCERP:
D... 1

C: Plays WR for UW, passes Jaydon Mickens as the 2nd leading receiver in UW history.
T: Way more natural at CB and can be a lock down guy that continues our growing line of 1st round CBs in the NFL; catches ball with ease but seems stiff to me at WR
D... Legal Washington weed leads to an early career transfer.

Van Soderberg

DDY Rating:
D... 2

JCMCERP:
D... 2

C: Punts good overall through his career but we will hate him at some point for something.
T: He's a punter ... what else needs to be said
D... Will leave the program weighing more than Jordan Chin.

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    What Pepsi forgot to add ...

We're going to be podcasting here shortly ... we may or may not use comments in this thread when discussing some of these prospects ...

So if you can make a few interesting comments ... they may be used ... if you make some boring comments ... they may be used ... or not ... either way, the podcast will be interesting.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    In a week with a ton of good chit, right up at the top
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Always thought Gilchrist was really overrated by the TBS sites, glad to see I'm not the only one. Early bloomer who got the 4* ranking then didn't improve on it.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2016

Wattenbeg a first round pick? Christ Tequilla...

Off season natty, brah.

You new here?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Wattenbeg a first round pick? Christ Tequilla...

Definitely hit some inner doog on that one ...

But I do think he has a chance to be an elite guard ... and elite guards are starting to get drafted in the 1st round ... so there's that.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The midnight twins was my nickname for Levi and Kongbo.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,476
    Founders Club

ISAFNRC
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gladstone said:

My favorite part is Dennis saying the fucking punter will weigh more than Chincredible.

FWIW, Durkee weighs 247 pounds, which is more than anyone not on the OL or DL or named Ajamu (and after that is our favorite QB, Lindquist, at 245).

So yeah, our P is bigger than every LB and TE on the team except 1.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

• Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

FWIW, Durkee weighs 247 pounds, which is more than anyone not on the OL or DL or named Ajamu (and after that is our favorite QB, Lindquist, at 245).

I happened to be walking by the East practice field during on the the first Fall Camp practices last year. Durkee was out there by himself working on his running skills. Clearly showed up to camp fat.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I loved Dennis' prediction about Murray and legal weed. Something like that is bound to happen.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Don't let the AD know about this bit of racism.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla: Will be a bridge starter for the program and be a slightly better version of Keith Price

So you're saying he will be second all time behind Cody Pickett in terms of his passing numbers?

I call bullshit.