Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I'm walking in a store

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,318 Swaye's Wigwam
And who are these jackholes wearing these baby harnesses....like a backpack only the kid is facing you on your chest.

Maybe because I had a father is the reason that I think these guys are complete pussies.

Comments

• Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    Welcome to the last 20 years
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Dudes are wearing them?
  • Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    I was out from under my rock today, and saw people with what looked like portable phones! Anybody know what they are?
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    jeezus , its funny..i think my folks just threw a bottle of formula at me and left me in the car for some heat training...in 3 years that kid will be in a store with them on a leash....

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    My dad would have broke a Jack bottle over my moms head if she even suggested him to wear one.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,928
    edited September 2013
    HuskyJW said:

And who are these jackholes wearing these baby harnesses....like a backpack only the kid is facing you on your chest.

Maybe because I had a father is the reason that I think these guys are complete pussies.

Welcome to Gen. Y. They're all over the fucking place. They're the reason white angst senstitive pop music exists, among many other cultural contributions. They're the reason Cold Play has a market.

Get used to it.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited September 2013
    It depends on the situation. Doing it just because = pussy, but doing it while simultaneously eating a sandwich and drinking a beer = life of abundance
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    TheGlove said:

is that Carlos?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

TheGlove said:

is that Carlos?
    your eyes are as good as mine.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

TheGlove said:

is that Carlos?
    It's Tyler.

I thought he looked like a Carlos too.

• MohunMohun Member Posts: 32
    Not your best effort. George Carlin (at least 81% more creative than you) already covered this a long time ago:

"Here are more parents who outta be beaten with heavy clubs and left bleeding in the moonlight. These are the ones who carry their babies around in their backpacks or frontpacks or slings or whatever these devices are called that are apparently designed to leave the parents hands free to sort through high end merchandise and reach for their platinum credit cards cause it's always these upscale, yuppie looking, greenpeace, environmentally conscious assholes who have them on. I say hey Mr. and Mrs. Natural Fibers, it's not camping equipment. It's a baby. Touch the little prick now and then he'll thank you for someday. "
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,492 Founders Club
    I saw two of these pussies when I was in Suckattle a few months ago
    ...and they were both with the mothers and she carried nothong. Let that slut you knocked up carry the baby.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

HuskyJW said:

Welcome to Gen. Y. They're all over the fucking place. They're the reason white angst senstitive pop music exists, among many other cultural contributions. They're the reason Cold Play has a market.

Get used to it.
    Coldplay is kind of gay, but they have some good songs on the first CD. If you want some easy listening on a long ride home, you can do worse than Clocks or Yellow.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

HuskyJW said:

Get used to it.
    Coldplay is kind of gay, but they have some good songs on the first CD. If you want some easy listening on a long ride home, you can do worse than Clocks or Yellow.

What do you enjoy most about chugging semen?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

HuskyJW said:

Get used to it.

Never tried it.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    edited September 2013
    You know how I know your gay? You listen to Coldplay.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

You know how I know your gay? You listen to Coldplay

Coldplay makes my wife horny.

Sometimes I play Coldplay.

True story.

Fuck off.

dnc said:

You know how I know your gay? You listen to Coldplay

Coldplay makes my wife horny.

Sometimes I play Coldplay.

True story.

Fuck off.

Thoughts and prayers to you in this most tragic and difficult time in your life.

HuskyJW said:

Get used to it.

Never tried it.

Disagree.