Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Swaye

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey Sawye, knock knock.

Who's there?

Ma.

Ma who?

Now who's the faggot.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    H_D said:

Cigar store indians.

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You guys are being stereotypical and racist.

This is a more accurate depiction of Indians:

I'm willing to bet that most Office Depots don't have one of those mounted on their roof.

Nice scalp.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'm willing to bet that most Office Depots don't have one of those mounted on their roof.

Custer wouldn't shop there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Cultural appropriation we can all get behind.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sam Bradford's ex girlfriend wore it better

Needs face paint and a bottle of booze.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

(NT)

If that shithead was Dothraki, Khal Drogo would rip his fucking tongue out of his face.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    GNC Indians are all the rage. Let me get my Extenze without trying to up sell Fish Oil sir!
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,019
    Swaye's Wigwam

A buddy of mine a few years back when we were over in the Natchee for a softball tourney ended up trying to climb up there on a dare after a long night at the Log Cabin.

40 year old peer pressure is awesome.
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Holy shit good pull!!!
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2016
    Alexis said:

A buddy of mine a few years back when we were over in the Natchee for a softball tourney ended up trying to climb up there on a dare after a long night at the Log Cabin.

Let me guess, the cops showed up and stopped him before he even started?

I miss a lot of things about Washington, but I'm glad to be rid of the militant style laws/police of the state. I love the cops in Montana. Or lack thereof, really. I'll go an entire week without seeing one driving around town. And when I do see one, they don't give a shit what I'm doing. Going 60 in a 45? They'll just pull up next to me and honk and tell me to slow it down. In Washington, they'll pull me over for going 65 in a 60, and then treat me like I'm the most dangerous criminal they've ever seen.

By the way, are cops actually enforcing the yellow cautionary speed limits in Washington? If so, that is really gay. Everyone knows the yellow signs are for shitty drivers, not people like us.

Edit: I apologize for derailing this topic. The boards aren't a playground for everyone to just post whatever they want. We need to maintain a standard of professionalism here at Hardcore Husky. So everyone get back to posting hilarious pictures of stereotypical Indians.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Alexis said:

I miss a lot of things about Washington, but I'm glad to be rid of the militant style laws/police of the state. I love the cops in Montana. Or lack thereof, really. I'll go an entire week without seeing one driving around town. And when I do see one, they don't give a shit what I'm doing. Going 60 in a 45? They'll just pull up next to me and honk and tell me to slow it down. In Washington, they'll pull me over for going 65 in a 60, and then treat me like I'm the most dangerous criminal they've ever seen.

By the way, are cops actually enforcing the yellow cautionary speed limits in Washington? If so, that is really gay. Everyone knows the yellow signs are for shitty drivers, not people like us.

Edit: I apologize for derailing this topic. The boards aren't a playground for everyone to just post whatever they want. We need to maintain a standard of professionalism here at Hardcore Husky. So everyone get back to posting hilarious pictures of stereotypical Indians.
    It's funny because your handle is fenderbender
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,894
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Alexis said:

It's funny because your handle is fenderbender
    No joke, the car I've been driving for the past 10 years has had a pretty large dent on the front-left fender for quite a few years.

It happened shortly after I sold my Fender Mexi-Strat. I figured I either had to get a new user name for all the message boards I post on, or get into a 10-20mph collision with my car.

I made the right decision.