Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How does Cowherd head a college football segment on ESPN?

Just watch Herbstreit's body language with this joker. Kirk is is the MOST dialed-in college football pundit there is. He's an expert at his craft. I've been watching him since the very beginning and have always respected his insight (except his SEC bias, plus the fact that he has it in for the pac12 because of the buttfucking his conference has received from the pac10 on Jan1 over the years.) But I'm willing to overlook that too.

This Cowherd maggot comes on once-a-week and does a half hour segment with tKirkHerbstreit on COLLEGE FOOTBALL LIVE (CFL is the Brian Williams of evening news) The fucking duck is the biggest captain obvious of college football news. Its as if he just reads the news"shorts" on ESPN's college football front page then comes on to question the Herbs, without really understanding anything. Just obvious shit doogman posters would topic-up!

Its embarrassing to watch because the guy is so ignant and unprepared about "college"football (and self admitting ) Why then does Herbstteit waste his time? I bet this is the first and last of Herbs and Cowturd) What is it about Cowherder that keeps him employed? I FUCKING GUARANTEE Damone would bring more to the table for Herbs than this fucking grape.

For those that listen to this buttsniffer, please enlighten me as to his area of expertise, knowledge of sports, specialty, anything? What does this chimp do on his radio show? His knowledge encompasses 1 year. That's why Herbs always says, Hey fuckstick, do you remember a few years ago when 'xyz' happened? Cowherder is like " uh, no! " WTF! ?

Sheet, I get more enjoyment out of listening to you retards scratch together a decent college football discussion

Comments

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    He NOSE a lot about the SEC.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Cowherd grew up a husky fan.

He's had an account on this site for years.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited September 2013
    At least Cowherd told the national pundits to hold your horses after the BSU thrashing... the UW line was getting BLOWN back by BSU throughout the game regardless of scoreboard.

Bandwagon homer and mouth-breather for sure - but he calls a spade a spade.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited September 2013
    Wasn't Herbie the numbnut who called Sark the "best play-caller in the NCAA?"

LIPO.

(Sorry for the double poast - fat thumbed my phone)

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,163 Founders Club
    At least Cowherd told the national pundits to hold your horses after the BSU thrashing... the UW line was getting BLOWN back by BSU throughout the game regardless of scoreboard.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,163 Founders Club

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Just watch Herbstreit's body language with this joker. Kirk is is the MOST dialed-in college football pundit there is. He's an expert at his craft. I've been watching him since the very beginning and have always respected his insight (except his SEC bias, plus the fact that he has it in for the pac12 because of the buttfucking his conference has received from the pac10 on Jan1 over the years.) But I'm willing to overlook that too.

This Cowherd maggot comes on once-a-week and does a half hour segment with tKirkHerbstreit on COLLEGE FOOTBALL LIVE (CFL is the Brian Williams of evening news) The fucking duck is the biggest captain obvious of college football news. Its as if he just reads the news"shorts" on ESPN's college football front page then comes on to question the Herbs, without really understanding anything. Just obvious shit doogman posters would topic-up!

Its embarrassing to watch because the guy is so ignant and unprepared about "college"football (and self admitting ) Why then does Herbstteit waste his time? I bet this is the first and last of Herbs and Cowturd) What is it about Cowherder that keeps him employed? I FUCKING GUARANTEE Damone would bring more to the table for Herbs than this fucking grape.

For those that listen to this buttsniffer, please enlighten me as to his area of expertise, knowledge of sports, specialty, anything? What does this chimp do on his radio show? His knowledge encompasses 1 year. That's why Herbs always says, Hey fuckstick, do you remember a few years ago when 'xyz' happened? Cowherder is like " uh, no! " WTF! ?

Sheet, I get more enjoyment out of listening to you retards scratch together a decent college football discussion

I stopped reading here.

"best playcaller in America"
  • At least Cowherd told the national pundits to hold your horses after the BSU thrashing... the UW line was getting BLOWN back by BSU throughout the game regardless of scoreboard.

• At least Cowherd told the national pundits to hold your horses after the BSU thrashing... the UW line was getting BLOWN back by BSU throughout the game regardless of scoreboard.

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Cowheard is not a duck. He's way too classy for us.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    AZDuck said:

dunthorpe! True?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Lots of dicks post on eDuck. Doesn't he have UW season tix or something?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    edited September 2013
    He's an Eastern Washington grad and just bought UW season tix.

So he's your typical Husky fan. Hi Harv!
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    no matter what topic Cowherd starts with it always turns Lebron or Eli. #Boring
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam
    At least he's better than Jim Rome. Listening to my mom queef in a bubble bath would be better than Rome. I heard he almost hired some burnout from Olympia to write for him or something.
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846

AZDuck said:

dunthorpe! True?
    he was also pienumclaw on the pdxradio.com bored.

but he's not a "message bored guy."

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club