Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Backlash to anti-bullying workshop at Pittsburgh skool

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/parents-students-ridiculed-anti-bullying-workshop-36446047

Maybe the school should mind their own business and leave this to counselors and social workers...

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,867
    Standard Supporter
    Being bullied in school is what made me the man I am today. It sucks when it happens, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445

Stick to Reading, Writing and Math. All these SJWs in the schools are fucking losers trying to brainwash kids with their sissy-pants metrosexual wishy-washy feminine bullshit. I hope at least one kid told the Sup to go fuck himself, and that anything besides R,W&M was none of his fucking business.

Why do you hate science?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,527
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We had that same shit force fed to us our entire lives by our baby boomer (Hi Race) educators. There's nothing worse that hurt feelings. Words hurt. Violence is NEVER the answer. Blah blah blah. Tell that to the WW2 generation that kicked Hitler's ass. Violence is the only answer sometimes.

No one ever made fun of me for being flamboyantly gay in school, because I kicked a kid's ass so bad that he didn't show up to school for a week. His dad ended up coming into school to talk with the principal. Funny thing was he was the guy who threw the first punch, but I got suspended for winning. Don't ever question who ruined my generation. It was the older generations fault and they taught us to blame the older generation so don't blame us for blaming them.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

These little fucks have been taught by Vietnam vets and protestors.

My generation was taught by Korean War and WWII vets. Those crazy fuckers would grab you by the collar and slam you up against a locker for stepping out of line. You wouldn't dare bully someone since they'd already kicked Hitler's ass for being a bully and had no problem knocking the snot out of students.

Both the junior high and high school principals had hack paddles. In fact, the high school VP had a gun in his desk drawer.

Totally different perspective than the group hug circle mentality.

This

That's why boomers over corrected and banned dodge ball when they grew up.

We got extra points for face shots when I was in grade school
    Great blame of the GI Generation, as always.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Can you guys sound any more old, rich and white.

I am shaking and about to vomit.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

PurpleJ said:

We had that same shit force fed to us our entire lives by our baby boomer (Hi Race) educators. There's nothing worse that hurt feelings. Words hurt. Violence is NEVER the answer. Blah blah blah. Tell that to the WW2 generation that kicked Hitler's ass. Violence is the only answer sometimes.

No one ever made fun of me for being flamboyantly gay in school, because I kicked a kid's ass so bad that he didn't show up to school for a week. His dad ended up coming into school to talk with the principal. Funny thing was he was the guy who threw the first punch, but I got suspended for winning. Don't ever question who ruined my generation. It was the older generations fault and they taught us to blame the older generation so don't blame us for blaming them.

I liked it better when fags stayed in the closet.
    Me too. As long as said closet is well-stocked with fashionable scarfs and fabulous skinny jeans.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

My generation was taught by Korean War and WWII vets. Those crazy fuckers would grab you by the collar and slam you up against a locker for stepping out of line. You wouldn't dare bully someone since they'd already kicked Hitler's ass for being a bully and had no problem knocking the snot out of students.

Both the junior high and high school principals had hack paddles. In fact, the high school VP had a gun in his desk drawer.

This

What about smear the queer?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,416
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

This

Wanna play?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

This

Wanna play?
    Only if you let me lose.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    PurpleJ said:

This

Fucking awesome sport. Yes, I said 'sport'. Because if you are playing the entire fifth grade against the entire sixth grade, it goes beyond 'game'.