Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Kim and Eklund.

You really going there? In the last two weeks this is the information I've paid for:

CTY is a lock to UW. Its only a matter of time before he switches his commitment- Not even 24 hours after his UW visit he reaffirms to UL

Levi O has eliminated UW. Most likely going to be Baylor- He commits to UW and his other finalist was actually Michigan

Murphy is most likely headed to ASU and before that it was A&M- He commits to UW

David Long is headed to UW because of some super secret info only Dawgman has available- LOL how did that turn out?

Jordan Chin hasn't talked to the UW coaches in almost a month and is no longer on UW's radar- UW offers Chin and he is visiting this weekend

Kongbo has a connection with a UW player and UW is one of the favorites- UW did not make his final list and he will not be visiting.

Mique Juarez loved his visit and UW really made an impression and will be a player until the end- One week after visit UW is eliminated

So go ahead and mock us Kim. Its not like you guys have been spot on accurate the past several weeks.

$10.95, please.

Comments

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I am shocked that post lasted thus far. Kim must be on a bender.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Hey Kim. Let me sum up the above post. I could get more accurate info from an old weathered gypsy broad reading the life lines on my ball sack then idiots actually pay you for. Good racket you got there you useless midget fuck.

Pics?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

You really going there? In the last two weeks this is the information I've paid for:

CTY is a lock to UW. Its only a matter of time before he switches his commitment- Not even 24 hours after his UW visit he reaffirms to UL

Levi O has eliminated UW. Most likely going to be Baylor- He commits to UW and his other finalist was actually Michigan

Murphy is most likely headed to ASU and before that it was A&M- He commits to UW

David Long is headed to UW because of some super secret info only Dawgman has available- LOL how did that turn out?

Jordan Chin hasn't talked to the UW coaches in almost a month and is no longer on UW's radar- UW offers Chin and he is visiting this weekend

Kongbo has a connection with a UW player and UW is one of the favorites- UW did not make his final list and he will not be visiting.

Mique Juarez loved his visit and UW really made an impression and will be a player until the end- One week after visit UW is eliminated

So go ahead and mock us Kim. Its not like you guys have been spot on accurate the past several weeks.

$10.95, please.

Welcome to 2008
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    Standard Supporter
    MisterEm said:

$10.95, please.

Came here topost this.

He won't last long. ;)
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    tvoie said:

It's amazing how bad their projections are. I spent several years on there buying into the hype to always be let down when we got no one. I hated Fetters the most. He was always a condescending prick.

Ecktard is worse, he went looking for HHB's and flexed his mighty muscle on doogman while claiming to have played college football
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like some doogmam posters need a PM about hardcore husky.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Swaye said:

Hey Kim. Let me sum up the above post. I could get more accurate info from an old weathered gypsy broad reading the life lines on my ball sack then idiots actually pay you for. Good racket you got there you useless midget fuck.

I could really use reading. Where's the best place to get one?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    Standard Supporter

Annnnnd the thread is gone

Kim must have finally been rustled out of his hangover
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Annnnnd the thread is gone

Kim must have finally been rustled out of his hangover
    Or he got his PM here
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Who was the original progenetor of this gem?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Kim has the IQ of a blueberry muffin.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

Swaye said:

I could really use reading. Where's the best place to get one?
    I went down to the county fair last week and they had one of those things you punch as hard as you can. It was a gypsy.