Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How the fuck

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
Does this bored get shittier and shittier every off season? It's like if Psalm Wooching and Jaydon Mickens had a fucking baby around here. Fuck.

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Top 5 off season bored meltdowns:

1) Damone and PGOS's slap fight, followed by hundreds if not thousands of WTF's fired.

2) Jimmy complaining about HH podcast not being pinned on the site, followed by HeNeedsMoreTime+Damone's cock slap fest with them.

3) HeNeedsMoreTime's self immolation.

4) OBK's meltdown after Oregon had its trampstamp splashed by Urban and its face mushroomed by Joey Bosa.

5) Pretty much every bored reaction to Mosster's "Oregon wins it all.........Ohio State is really good." predictions.

Honorable Mention: Boob's reaction to #OsoStrong event, maybe one of the gang beatings Spooge took before being banned, Dennis' game thread comments.

1) Obk flips out on Purp.
    The mutilated carcasses touch was funny.

Sick, but funny
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

1) Damone and PGOS's slap fight, followed by hundreds if not thousands of WTF's fired.

2) Jimmy complaining about HH podcast not being pinned on the site, followed by HeNeedsMoreTime+Damone's cock slap fest with them.

4) OBK's meltdown after Oregon had its trampstamp splashed by Urban and its face mushroomed by Joey Bosa.

5) Pretty much every bored reaction to Mosster's "Oregon wins it all.........Ohio State is really good." predictions.

Honorable Mention: Boob's reaction to #OsoStrong event, maybe one of the gang beatings Spooge took before being banned, Dennis' game thread comments.

I didn't see this - anyone care point it out for me?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

It was all done via PMs. OBK used to flip out about it in threads. Good times.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

I might allegedly have sent a certain poster pics of dead cambodian babies. Or worse.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,974
    I've been posting more lately, so I think it's safe to say the OP has a point.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    H_D said:

PurpleJ said:

H_D said:

dflea said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Hurtful.

I won the fight, though.
    There were no winners. HTH.
    Yeah but I won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    edited January 2016
    I'm about out of whoosh material. Oregon is coming back down to Earth and everyone not named Alabama is probably overrated.

I was thinking of starting a thread as to why Cal wins the North next year, but no one is that good.