Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interesting titbit regarding Beau

A guy on dawgman who claims to be either a coach or family member of Beau Bicharat says Beau contacted UW after the Stanford "decommitment" because UW was his #1. The guy says Petersen told him the class was full.

Lends credence to the idea that UW has multiple "silent commits".

I'm guessing Pleasant took his spot and had the Stanford thing happened a week earlier, we'd have the greatest white RB tandem in the country

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    when it come to recruiting NEVER under estimate the mother's influence- Bicharat or Peterman's
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

A guy on dawgman who claims to be either a coach or family member of Beau Bicharat says Beau contacted UW after the Stanford "decommitment" because UW was his #1. The guy says Petersen told him the class was full.

Lends credence to the idea that UW has multiple "silent commits".

I'm guessing Pleasant took his spot and had the Stanford thing happened a week earlier, we'd have the greatest white RB tandem in the country

Or that CP just likes Pleasant more than Bicharat. I don't think we are full overall but maybe at RB and LB.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No racist shit
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sounds like Beau also reached out to Oregon after Peterman told him "pool's closed" and they also said thanks but no thanks. Something weird going on with this kid's recruitment
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Was it because Beau wasn't willing to say he'd be "blessed" if UW would let him in?

Asking for Race.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sounds like Beau also reached out to Oregon after Peterman told him "pool's closed" and they also said thanks but no thanks. Something weird going on with this kid's recruitment

After you get tossed from stanford there must be some flint water floating around his house.

I don't blame coaches for telling kids to fuck off either. We weren't good enough for you, we have guys who want to be here and have actively been in contact. Go play at wazzu and graduate in soil conservation or something
  • Options

After you get tossed from stanford there must be some flint water floating around his house.

I don't blame coaches for telling kids to fuck off either. We weren't good enough for you, we have guys who want to be here and have actively been in contact. Go play at wazzu and graduate in soil conservation or something
    lmfaooo
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He should just go to Cal to play rugby like a true Jesbian would.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    OZONE said:

Was it because Beau wasn't willing to say he'd be "blessed" if UW would let him in?

Asking for Race.

Not going to lie ... I smile every time I see your avatar
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

He should just go to Cal to play rugby like a true Jesbian would.

So true.....