Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dolly Parton turns 70 today

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Here's a pic when she was 65

Would hit.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Here's a pic when she was 65

Would hit.

No way I'd climb that rocky top
  • Options
    CougzzCougzz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 279
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Saw her waiting for a Great Falls to Denver flight a long time ago. You would not hit.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

Cougzz said:

Saw her waiting for a Great Falls to Denver flight a long time ago. You would not hit.

My standards are low.
    Wanna hook up?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,876
    Cougzz said:

Oh fuck yeah I wood. It's Dolly God Damned Parton. Shit - I'd do Jane Fonda too but duct tape her mouth shut.

That is epic shit to bag a historical broad. Cher would probably fall in there, too. That broad from Reds, also. Those gals came of age in the free-love 60's. They know things the AID's/HIV/STD chicks of the 80's and 90's were scared to do.

Oh fuck yeah I would do Dolly Parton.

• Options
    Founders Club

Cougzz said:

Oh fuck yeah I wood. It's Dolly God Damned Parton. Shit - I'd do Jane Fonda too but duct tape her mouth shut.

That is epic shit to bag a historical broad. Cher would probably fall in there, too. That broad from Reds, also. Those gals came of age in the free-love 60's. They know things the AID's/HIV/STD chicks of the 80's and 90's were scared to do.

Agree with everything except Jane Fonda. I would hit her in the head with a brick.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Cougzz said:

Agree with everything except Jane Fonda. I would hit her in the head with a brick.
    Well, yeah. But still do her. For posterity.

I'm guessing I'd do 83 out of the 86 here. Two or three just, no way.

http://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/hottest-women-over-60?format=SLIDESHOW&page=2
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Cougzz said:

...after you hit it
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    I didn't say I wanted to debate ideology with Jane Fonda. Just want to give her the dick.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
  • Options
    Founders Club