Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

List of Announcement Dates

HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Feel free to add to the list if I'm missing anyone...

Levi Onwuzurike - January 20. Posting it on Twitter sometime that day I believe. Most people believe he will announce to UW
Byron Murphy - January 21 around noon. Sounds like it's between ASU and UW with most people thinking ASU
David Long - January 21 on ESPNU on their 3pm show. All public signs point to Michigan, but drunks and dietitians are saying UW
Chris Taylor-Yamanoha - Sometime in the next few days. Between Louisville and UW. Looks to me like Mom wants UL, Dad wants UW. Who knows what CTY wants
Devin Asiasi - Signing Day. Still visiting Michigan and USC.
Boss Tagaloa - Signing Day. Still visiting Michigan, Utah, and USC.
Jonathan Kongbo - Signing Day. Rumors are that he will be visiting UW instead of Alabama next weekend. If that ends up being true, then he's in the bag. If he visits Alabama, I bet he goes there. Petersen will be visiting in the next few days.
Zach Farrar - Signing Day. Not UW.
Kamari Pleasant - No date set. Still planning on visiting ASU at this point.
Nate Herbig - No date set. Planning on visiting Cal and then UW. So probably will announce on signing day.
Dylan Crawford - ????? Committed to Michigan at the Army All-American Game. Rumored to be visiting next weekend, but no confirmation.

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Wonder if you can add Dylan Crawford to that list...with Eddie McDoom now looking like he's going to Michigan to form a Rick/Sark special class of 5 WRs I wonder if he'll start looking back west.
  • Options

Wonder if you can add Dylan Crawford to that list...with Eddie McDoom now looking like he's going to Michigan to form a Rick/Sark special class of 5 WRs I wonder if he'll start looking back west.

There's a rumor that he's visiting next weekend. I'll add him to this list.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Oregon will likely go after Crawford now, could be a bit of a domino effect.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    So Levi, CTY and Herbig are the best chances?

I would call that a reasonable close. Not awful, Not good. Certainly not great. Throw Long in and you move to good. Throw Kongboner in and you have great.
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,273
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I feel so dirty for caring even 1% about this, but how many open spots do we? have?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    whlinder said:

I feel so dirty for caring even 1% about this, but how many open spots do we? have?

As many as he wants, Pete is craiglisting motherfockers
  • Options
    whlinder said:

Sounds like we'll take 18, which leaves 5 if nobody decommits.

I don't think anyone will. Love says that he's solid to UW, even after his UCLA visit.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

whlinder said:

I don't think anyone will. Love says that he's solid to UW, even after his UCLA visit.
    Where did you see this?
  • Options
    TommySQC said:

whlinder said:

Where did you see this?
    Roof talked to him and that's what he said. So I guess we can't be too confident, but at least she had a quote rather than a source.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

TommySQC said:

whlinder said:

Where did you see this?
    Roof talked to him and that's what he said. So I guess we can't be too confident, but at least she had a quote rather than a source.
    Cook it!
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

TommySQC said:

whlinder said:

You new here?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2016

Relevancy bump

Here's the updated list

Levi Onwuzurike - Announcing today around noon. Posting it on Twitter. Most people believe he will announce to UW UW in a shocker. One of the best players in this class, from Texas, and somehow we close him. blindsquirrel.jpg

Byron Murphy - January 21 around noon. Sounds like it's between ASU and UW with most people thinking ASU ASU

David Long - January 21 on ESPNU on their 3pm show. All public signs point to Michigan, but drunks, dietitians, and short men with superiority complexes are saying UW He gone

Kamari Pleasant - Decommitted from ASU. Expected to commit to UW in the next day or so. UW - sounds about right, we lose out on all the players everyone wants to get a nobody

Chris Taylor-Yamanoha - Louisville LOL We fucking suck

Devin Asiasi - Signing Day. Still visiting Michigan and USC. Michigan Tree Climbers

Boss Tagaloa - Signing Day. Still visiting Michigan, Utah, and USC. Michigan Maize Men

Jonathan Kongbo - Signing Day. Defensive coaches visiting today I believe. Nobody knows where he will be visiting this weekend. Bama. I never fault a kid for choosing a redneck retard education

Zach Farrar - Signing Day. Not UW. Who? NOGAF where this loser goes

Nate Herbig - No date set. Planning on visiting Cal and then UW. So probably will announce on signing day. UW - good get

Dylan Crawford - ????? Committed to Michigan at the Army All-American Game. Rumored to be visiting next weekend, but no confirmation. LOL. Michigan. Again. No coffee for Pete this year. Fag.

What will happen in bold.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Nate Herbig will stay with Stanford.... Levi is coming to UW, if he doesn't announce for UW it would be a major surprise to everyone.

We will end with something like:

Levi (YAY)
    Keep Love (YAY)
    Pleasant (Good)
    Scrub
    Scrub
    Scrub
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    For some reason I just have this irrational fear that it will be none of the above and we'll end up with Taylor Hindy, James Atoe and Bryce Sterk
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

For some reason I just have this irrational fear that it will be none of the above and we'll end up with Taylor Hindy, James Atoe and Bryce Sterk

But Atoe is a future 1st round draft pick!
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,708
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Oregon was coming after Sterk late as well. I wouldn't put him in the Hindy/Atoe category yet.