Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Connor Halliday - Massive Douchefag

Comments

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,699 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2016
    Tequilla said:

If we're going to bash Qualchan then I'm fucking out if it is being bashed on the principal of being a Spokane muni ...

But if we're going to bash Qualchan because he's too fucktardedly lazy to wander over and play Circling Raven (Top 100 public course in nation, 45 minute drive away) or head back to Palouse Ridge (90 minutes away, you'd think that he'd be comped there for the rest of his life if reality matched what he is in his own mind), then carry the fuck on.

The fuck you doing golf-slumming around Spokane?

Qualchan sucks, btw.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,025 Founders Club
    I bet Connor knows where I can score a good 8 ball in Spokane.

RIP College Doog
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    holy fuck, this guy is a headcase, wow
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

If we're going to bash Qualchan then I'm fucking out if it is being bashed on the principal of being a Spokane muni ...

But if we're going to bash Qualchan because he's too fucktardedly lazy to wander over and play Circling Raven (Top 100 public course in nation, 45 minute drive away) or head back to Palouse Ridge (90 minutes away, you'd think that he'd be comped there for the rest of his life if reality matched what he is in his own mind), then carry the fuck on.

Qualchan sucks, btw.
    Was part of a golf trip that included Palouse Ridge, Resort Course at Coeur D'Alene, and Circling Raven. We needed a course that fit in before the afternoon round at the Resort Course.

By typical city owned muni standards, I liked the course. When I think of local muni courses in the Seattle area, only West Seattle do I actually like.

If I lived in the Spokane area, I'd be playing Palouse Ridge and Circling Raven probably 70-80% of the time.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Qualchan sucks, btw.
    Was part of a golf trip that included Palouse Ridge, Resort Course at Coeur D'Alene, and Circling Raven. We needed a course that fit in before the afternoon round at the Resort Course.

By typical city owned muni standards, I liked the course. When I think of local muni courses in the Seattle area, only West Seattle do I actually like.

If I lived in the Spokane area, I'd be playing Palouse Ridge and Circling Raven probably 70-80% of the time.
    Butler Cabin weeps.
    Butler Cabin never leaves Walla Walla ...

I travel all over the play golf ... I'm adding Victoria and Whistler to my list this year.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,316
    Sark is Rick without a rosebowl win, Connor is Leaf without the rosebowl loss
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Sark is Rick without a rosebowl win, Connor is Leaf without the rosebowl loss

Or a signing bonus
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,699 Founders Club

one guy in this picture is an uneducated chronic drug user and the other guy is unemployable.

The article said he was handsome. Is Halliday the dude center top with the dreds? I'm looking for the handsome one and I guess he fits the description?
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Tequilla said:

I travel all over the play golf ... I'm adding Victoria and Whistler to my list this year.

All the Whistler courses are pretty good, I'd maybe skip the Palmer course though. Nickalus North and the Blackcomb Mtn. Course are both good fun. A couple more courses about 15-20 miles north of Whistler in the next Valley that were also good and less $ than the resort tracks.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451

one guy in this picture is an uneducated chronic drug user and the other guy is unemployable.

The article said he was handsome. Is Halliday the dude center top with the dreds? I'm looking for the handsome one and I guess he fits the description?
    The media will call you handsome as long as you aren't an actual leper.
    section8 said:

Tequilla said:

All the Whistler courses are pretty good, I'd maybe skip the Palmer course though. Nickalus North and the Blackcomb Mtn. Course are both good fun. A couple more courses about 15-20 miles north of Whistler in the next Valley that were also good and less $ than the resort tracks.
    It's part of an annual golf trip that we make with about 8-12 people. Pretty sure that we're doing the Whistler Golf Pass for the 4 courses. We have some serious and non-serious golfers in our group so we try to balance high end stuff with getting deals and affordability.

I'm definitely looking forward to playing Nicklaus North ... I'm pretty sure we're planning on playing that as the only course in the day/morning so that those of us that are on the more serious side can play a 2nd round there in the afternoon while the rest head off to start drinking earlier.

I may try to either head up or stay an extra day if I can to play one/two of them a second time and/or a few others in the area that aren't on our list.

Palmer courses are always interesting to me because they aren't overly penal to bury the average golfer but nuanced enough to make it a challenge for the better player. He definitely builds his courses in a way that allows you to score pretty well if you hit good shots.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam

“I felt bad about not telling coach Gruden face-to-face,” says Halliday. “But I also felt like they told me that they were going to draft me, and then they didn’t.”

Bro do you realize how millennial you sound?

• AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,108 Swaye's Wigwam

The media will call you handsome as long as you aren't an actual leper. white
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,699 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Tequilla said:

I went to Whistler once. Sat in a hot tub while it was snowing and got so drunk that people had to pull me out or I would have drowned. Cool story, I know.
    I thought it was blecks who can't swim?!?

*Gurgle*