Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who is HowlingHuskyFS on the Doogpound?

FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited January 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
The latest gem from him is a "fanpost" (shit analysis borrowed for free instead of written by the actual bloggers) in which he ranks the top 5 (actually six because he can't count) Huskies from this past season.

#5- Back-up TE Darrell Daniels

#1- The Cobra

Sidney Jones? Honorable Mention.

Now this is bad but its fairly standard shitposting you can find anywhere. The mystery is that he pimps the Husky Fan Podcast in his sig. Is this little Jimmy or just a big fan of the pod? Its obviously not Roadie because he doesn't hate life and its obviously not Chester because he doesn't talk about SRS in every post.

Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Splooge until proven otherwise
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Doogpound? Come on man.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think I recall it was Ruth back during the Brian Phantom Cool days.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options

The latest gem from him is a "fanpost" (shit analysis borrowed for free instead of written by the actual bloggers) in which he ranks the top 5 (actually six because he can't count) Huskies from this past season.

#1- The Cobra

Now this is bad but its fairly standard shitposting you can find anywhere. The mystery is that he pimps the Husky Fan Podcast in his sig. Is this little Jimmy or just a big fan of the pod? Its obviously not Roadie because he doesn't hate life and its obviously not Chester because he doesn't talk about SRS in every post.

Anyone?

Link?
    No link, komo4 in passing, buttfucker.

And not giving any more traffic to that cesspool.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's the guy who set HHFP in Orcas Island.
  • Options
    You guys have a producer?!? Don't big-time us.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

#1- The Cobra

Anyone?

Link?

That's all I wanted to see.
    That ought to hold you until September
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

He's our producer. He's definitely a doog at heart but he's a fan of the podcast and wants to bring it to a larger audience. He said because of the show he came to a realization about Kim Grinolds and Doogman.

I saw HowlingHusky at the Aurora 7 11 when I stopped to buy some cigs after snorting some lines. I told him Ty sucks and he assaulted me. I kicked his ass and threw him off the Aurora bridge. True story.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    Founders Club

#1- The Cobra

Anyone?

Link?

That's all I wanted to see.
    That ought to hold you until September
    Or at least until signing day when I can WOOF!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

He's our producer. He's definitely a doog at heart but he's a fan of the podcast and wants to bring it to a larger audience. He said because of the show he came to a realization about Kim Grinolds and Doogman.

You should tell him to lighten up your sound a little bit, and maybe add more synths. You guys are, at rock bottom, a gay-bathhouse-dance trio really.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

You should tell him to lighten up your sound a little bit, and maybe add more synths. You guys are, at rock bottom, a gay-bathhouse-dance trio really.
    NTD, BB
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I'm pretty sure he's from Orlando.