Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Texas fans think Nick Saban is coming to Austin..

All over message boards. How delusional are these fucktardo's down there? WTF? And the Pathetic Department at Texas is paying that lump-of-shit Mack Brown $5.4 mill? Talk about delusional. Texan's are a bunch of arrogant imbeciles. I am dumbfounded at the dipshitedness of everything Texas football. Ill add you Jerry Jones to the conversation. I like nothing more to watch your dumbass lose too. I hate Texas; their fans, their residents, their sports teams', their hot, stinky weather, their brown, treeless moon-like topography. Fuck you Texas. If not for the hot bitches and sucked-dry oil, your state would be no different than south Dakota (who has more oil than you right now) or other worthless stain-states in the union. Break off, get out of my country.

Comments

• They got their info from a reliable source. That source has small hands, wears skinny jeans, might get in trouble as he'll give a banana to a blonde at starbucks and likes to talk to young boys about if they go to the shower in the morning.

He's pretty accurate although once in a while he'll get it wrong and those darn HHB's are always there to point it out too.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295

They got their info from a reliable source. That source has small hands, wears skinny jeans, clutches a football which almost engulfs his entire body, might get in trouble as he'll give a banana to a blonde at starbucks and likes to talk to young boys about if they go to the shower in the morning.

He's pretty accurate although once in a while he'll get it wrong and those darn HHB's are always there to point it out too.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    Don't they know that Saban has a contract?
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Nick Saban will never happen, but when you've got the highest value program in the nation you can day dream a bit.

my money is on charlie strong, he's young, he's disciplined, he's a defensive coach, he's SEC pedigree, its just what UT needs.

and you've gotta be oklahomafuckingstupid to try to talk trash about the Republic of Texas
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

They got their info from a reliable source. That source has small hands, wears skinny jeans, might get in trouble as he'll give a banana to a blonde at starbucks and likes to talk to young boys about if they go to the shower in the morning.

They only point out when he is wrong too but when he is right......
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    If Chip is 4-12 come December, who would be surprised to see Texas make a run for him? Arkansas and Alabama made big gambles that paid off ... and Texas has a shit load large war chest to entice ...
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    topdawgnc said:

If Chip is 4-12 come December, who would be surprised to see Texas make a run for him? Arkansas and Alabama made big gambles that paid off ... and Texas has a shit load large war chest to entice ...

Chip won't be 4-12 in December.

HTH
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    topdawgnc said:

He's got a show cause finding through next year doesn't he?