Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why I like Peterman a little more today...

2»

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Dardanus said:

So if Woodward was "intimately involved" with Sark on a day to day basis doesn't that pretty much disqualify him from any job including the one he has now?

He knew and he enabled.

I've heard Sumlin also enjoys the booze
    This racist crap is starting to grow on me.
    People of all ethnicities and cultural backgrounds enjoy lean. Maybe even the UW prez
    I'm on one...fuck it I'm on one
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Sad to see him go, he saved husky football (and set forth a run at the north title 2 years early , in pete's standard and necessary 5-year mission. ) Excited though for an AA female hire, with zero understanding of and zero care for football. A female hire is great in my mind, academics is first and foremost. Rerouting funds for extra girls hoops coaches, who will teach our girls squad how to not dribble off their child-bearing hips is 2nd. She could get our team into the tournament quicker than Hedges did, quicker than Geno and UCONN did. Frankly im excited for this unique opportunity for UW to win championships in a sport that really plays below the rim. Just get to a bowl game and collect 1/12 of Stanfords rose bowl revenue. Will buy plenty field hockey sticks and grapefruit-sized baseballs too
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sad to see him go, he saved husky football (and set forth a run at the north title 2 years early , in pete's standard and necessary 5-year mission. ) Excited though for an AA female hire, with zero understanding of and zero care for football. A female hire is great in my mind, academics is first and foremost. Rerouting funds for extra girls hoops coaches, who will teach our girls squad how to not dribble off their child-bearing hips is 2nd. She could get our team into the tournament quicker than Hedges did, quicker than Geno and UCONN did. Frankly im excited for this unique opportunity for UW to win championships in a sport that really plays below the rim. Just get to a bowl game and collect 1/12 of Stanfords rose bowl revenue. Will buy plenty field hockey sticks and grapefruit-sized baseballs too

Of course you like Pool Boy.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Didn't El Siete claim he spent some ridiculous amount of time each day speaking with Woodward? There's no way he was blind to Sark's antics.

File under "Riddance, Good."
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Yes, Sark said he and Woodward spent 1.5 hours every day talking. At the time (2010 or 2011), I said there was no way Mike Lude would ever spend that amount of time dawdling with Coach James. Both of those guys would have been horrified at that notion.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Flagged for referencing an article that states:

"Woodward’s tenure with the Huskies will be noted for his hiring of two football coaches — taking a chance on young offensive guru Steve Sarkisian,"

Get Jood back on the cast have have him explain himself.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TTJ said:

Didn't El Siete claim he spent some ridiculous amount of time each day speaking with Woodward? There's no way he was blind to Sark's antics.

Hi. Welcome to 53 seconds ago.

forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/415652/#Comment_415652
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You lying fuck woody. You didn't save husky football. You cleaned pools at home by yourself, with an imaginary team and an imaginary "coach", ie den leader and scout master. Sodomy hurts, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. We here at hh are here for you. Not me, but your fellow den masters who suffered the same unfortunate poopsickles you did. Talk amongst yourselves, purpy gonna slip out the backdoor for a beer. Sorry about the reference .

And woody, you didnt play field hockey either. Tough kids play field hockey. A 7 year old field hockey player could kick your ass. Thomas and ex are already in the hospital
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

You lying fuck woody. You didn't save husky football. You cleaned pools at home by yourself, with an imaginary team and an imaginary "coach", ie den leader and scout master. Sodomy hurts, but there is light at the end of the tunnel. We here at hh are here for you. Not me, but your fellow den masters who suffered the same unfortunate poopsickles you did. Talk amongst yourselves, purpy gonna slip out the backdoor for a beer. Sorry about the reference .

And woody, you didnt play field hockey either. Tough kids play field hockey. A 7 year old field hockey player could kick your ass. Thomas and ex are already in the hospital
    Uh J, I was referring to title ix field hockey.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795

TTJ said:

Hi. Welcome to 53 seconds ago.

forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/415652/#Comment_415652
    File under "Bad, My."