Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I know you guys are being sarcastic regarding the new AD

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
But honestly....this is who I think gets the promotion.

http://www.gohuskies.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=209289918

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I remember when I was writing Bow Down to Willingham, and I wanted the UW's side of things when Willingham banned Jimmy Cornell and his dad from practices. I called Jennifer Cohen about 6 times and couldn't get a return call. And then I left a message saying that I would be dropping by her office unless I heard back, at which point she called me with thinly veiled frustration in her voice. The interview itself was pleasant enough, at least as I remember it.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I remember when I was writing Bow Down to Willingham, and I wanted the UW's side of things when Willingham banned Jimmy Cornell and his dad from practices. I called Jennifer Cohen about 6 times and couldn't get a return call. And then I left a message saying that I would be dropping by her office unless I heard back, at which point she called me with thinly veiled frustration in her voice. The interview itself was pleasant enough, at least as I remember it.

What's her rack look like? Need more info. Bio is blocking the twins.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188

What's her rack look like? Need more info. Bio is blocking the twins.
    Ask Sark.....allegedly......
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    kh83 said:

I was under the impression that Jimmy Cornell has two dads, minimum.
    But only one of them was banned from practice.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    Standard Supporter
    Doesn't she also waitress at the Dub Pub?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,993
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I've never a photo of her before. Who knows, maybe she's really @UWKatie and already poasts (hardy har har) here
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    THIS.... SO MANY FUCKING TIMES THIS!!!!!! Unless your voice puts money in her bank account or benefits her goals, good fucking luck. SOURCE: My own personal attempts that mirror DJ's experience.

SHE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL, THE ALUMNI, FANS... OR ANYTHING ELSE!!!

Horrible hire if they do go with it.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Inference is that she would be better than Woody, but like other posters have said, it's past time for a major outside talent infusion into the AD. Does Stanford have any VP types that would be interested in a pay raise?
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    chernobylchernobyl Member Posts: 10
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper Photogenic
    google image search yields this:image