Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club
    They got beat, and for what it's worth, an 0-2 Washington kinda "figured out" Chiptser's O by the second half of the first game. The media have their collective mouths around the Chipster's cock for now, but that will be short lived when/if Philly gets jammed by teams that play D the way Seattle is currently playing. This is a definite LIFPO situation. Only a true Dook would think otherwise.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    edited September 2013
    It's definitely a LIPO situation but I do wonder if Chip is this decades version of Steve Spurrier. He's obviously a good coach but his offense may be better suited to college where you're not matching up against the top 1% of players and DC's every week.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    What does those asshole duck fans have to say about Chimp Smelley (lol) now!!!!1
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    edited September 2013
    Maybe in one of their meditation sessions Chip and Sark swapped souls.

Chip is now throwing it around the field, and Sark is actually running the ball (except in the RZ).

I know he had a good receiving day, but how do you only give LeSean McCoy (Irish??) 11 carries.
    edited September 2013
    section8 said:

It's definitely a LIPO situation but I do wonder if Chip is this decades version of Steve Spurrier. He's obviously a good coach but his offense may be better suited to college where you're not matching up against the top 1% of players every week and the DC's are generally smarter.

That IS the question, and he wouldn't be the first college football genius to flame out in the NFL if that happens. The list is long and distinguished. From guys like Bud Wilkinson and John McKay to Nick Saban and Steve Spurrier. There are far fewer coaches who have done what Jim Harbaugh and Pete Carroll have done, than have failed trying.
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Maybe Sark will hang on just long enough for the show cause to be lifted so Woody can hire Chip, they copy everything else from the dooks may as well get the win's to match.

Maybe in one of their meditation sessions Chip and Sark swapped souls.

Chip is now throwing it around the field, and Sark is actually running the ball (except in the RZ).

I know he had a good receiving day, but how do you only give LeSean McCoy (Irish??) 11 carries.

Illinoize says that didn't happen.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,625 Standard Supporter

They got beat, and for what it's worth, an 0-2 Washington kinda "figured out" Chiptser's O by the second half of the first game. The media have their collective mouths around the Chipster's cock for now, but that will be short lived when/if Philly gets jammed by teams that play D the way Seattle is currently playing. This is a definite LIFPO situation. Only a true Dook would think otherwise.

Right, because having the 2nd total offense and 3rd ranked scoring offense after 2 games is a bad sign. The Eagles scored 24 points or more twice last year. Only a true doog would look at what his offense has done in the NFL so far and pretend it wasn't working extremely well. His defense is dog shit and his game management is worse. But his offense? STFU.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Do football fans, writers and hipster doog posters believe Chip's up-tempo offense can magically improve their front 7 from getting bent over and bare pickled possession after possession? What game were you watching SoutherDOOG?

When the defensive roster is improved - it will be crickets from the philly numbnuts and doog Chimp haters. The Eagles are pathetic in all aspects of defense. PERIOD.

LIFPO!
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    I can't stand chip kelley.

However I'm also not going to applaud or condemn him after only his second game in the NFL.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    The downside to plunger raping everyone:

You don't learn how to manage the clock. Chip Kelly's clock management in both halves yesterday was BRUTAL.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    Passion said:

I can't stand chip kelley.

However I'm also not going to applaud or condemn him after only his second game in the NFL.

I'm with you, LIPO

• dtd said:

Right, because having the 2nd total offense and 3rd ranked scoring offense after 2 games is a bad sign. The Eagles scored 24 points or more twice last year. Only a true doog would look at what his offense has done in the NFL so far and pretend it wasn't working extremely well. His defense is dog shit and his game management is worse. But his offense? STFU.
    The Eagles haven't played a good defense yet either. The Eagles aren't a very good team. They have a solid offense but their defense is terrible. If Seattle or SF played them they would beat Philly rather easily by 21+.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    All I heard in the offense season while how the Philly D sucked. So what's different now? This isn't a playoff team, nor should anyone have thought so by what they saw in week one.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,163 Founders Club
    You don't get a NFL job because they fired the last guy for doing a great job
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Haters gonna hate.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,877 Founders Club
    Chip is an innovator. He is going to do fine.