Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,877 Founders Club
    Idaho State had -33 yards rushing.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    not surprising... the '09 central team went pretty far in the D2 playoffs and would have been good enough to beat some of Coach Willingham's teams at their low-water mark.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    No one cares about this BYE week.

No one.

No one.

You'll be watching. I'm thinking of going to the PLU game, though.

One other Central deal -- Idaho St beat Dixie State a couple of weeks ago like 40-10 which is about the same score CWU usually beats them by. The situation is only going to get worse at Central, though, because the new AD is acting like an idiot, firing Blaine Bennett who won conference championships and 80% of conference games.

CWU would get killed by the huskys by about the same score as Idaho st will be, IMO.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

No one.

One other Central deal -- Idaho St beat Dixie State a couple of weeks ago like 40-10 which is about the same score CWU usually beats them by. The situation is only going to get worse at Central, though, because the new AD is acting like an idiot, firing Blaine Bennett who won conference championships and 80% of conference games.

CWU would get killed by the huskys by about the same score as Idaho st will be, IMO.
    Are you new here?

I don't watch the Pac12 network.
  • Central used to beat on Eastern Washington back when WULFF! was their coach.

No one.

Are you new here?

I don't watch the Pac12 network.
    you're new... you are supposed to say "not your best effort" on duckfighter. You have no respect for tradition.
  • unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    because the new AD is acting like an idiot, firing Blaine Bennett

Apostle, keep us updated, there was no explanation. The guy he replaced (Baldwin @ Eastern) is also a pretty good coach. FBS soon.

Maybe we can create a separate forum for "up and cummers".

because the new AD is acting like an idiot, firing Blaine Bennett

Apostle, keep us updated, there was no explanation. The guy he replaced (Baldwin @ Eastern) is also a pretty good coach. FBS soon.

Maybe we can create a separate forum for "up and cummers".

I've been following it and nobody knows what happened. I conclude the central AD is a typical idiot-with-a-PhD. I predict 10 years of a losing skid for Central, like what happened after UW fired Neuheisel. You can't fire an 80% coach and improve. I think it's bad for football in this state, with Western gone now. CWU could be a contender at the I-AA level, but not with that AD.