Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kongbo Decommits From Tennessee

Comments

• Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment

There is a rumor on UWDP that he's a silent commit to UW. Poster said rumor originated outside of WA, from SEC cuntry.

I didn't know Walla Walla was considered SEC country now.

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2016

There is a rumor on UWDP that he's a silent commit to UW. Poster said rumor originated outside of WA, from SEC cuntry.

Walla Walla is a great winter destination. It's 60 and sunny 5 days a week. Fleens told me so. I don't know if thats really true or if only true when Fleens is there.
    Fleenor's body heat raises the temperature of the entire Walla Walla region 40 degrees.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Walla Walla is a great winter destination. It's 60 and sunny 5 days a week. Fleens told me so. I don't know if thats really true or if only true when Fleens is there.
    Fleenor's body heat raises the temperature of the entire Walla Walla region 40 degrees.
    So, anthropogenic global warming really is real? Phil Bleenor has a lot of essplainin to do.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,462
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also don't forget that the best time to golf in Palm Springs is July or August
  • Options
    Founders Club

Also don't forget that the best time to golf in Palm Springs is July or August

So he also has a cooling effect, basically a large heat sink.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

So, anthropogenic global warming really is real? Phil Bleenor has a lot of assplainin to do.
    obvious fix is obvious
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

In Ek's latest blog he said Mongo decommitted from Tennessee because it wasn't close to home. He also gave Mongo the official Eddie Vanderdoes "heavy UW lean" kiss of death

It never gets old.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

In Ek's latest blog he said Mongo decommitted from Tennessee because it wasn't close to home. He also gave Mongo the official Eddie Vanderdoes "heavy UW lean" kiss of death

It never gets old.
    LOL, totally agree, but I want him to be right this time. Kongbo would be a blast to watch in this defense.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Biggins said today that it looks like UW will be his final official visit. That would be great news if he decides not to check out Bama or Oregon
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Biggins said today that it looks like UW will be his final official visit. That would be great news if he decides not to check out Bama or Oregon

This is the rare case where I feel better going up against Alabama than I would Oregon. I want him to visit Bama on the 15th and then UW on the 22nd and shut it down, if we are competing against Bama for him I'll feel good about our chances since he already mentioned distance as a reason to drop Tennessee.
    The source of the aforementioned rumor, allegedly was the Georgia mole in the AD who just went to Georgia.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mrs. Peternorthmen likes kingkongboner
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    ruf thinks he's a stone cold lock to uw.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    BlowItUp said:

ruf thinks he's a stone cold lock to uw.

Shit!
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kongbo probably barely understands football, let alone the recruiting process. He's a big, athletic fucker who was taught to get the QB or RB once the ball is snapped.

Not very cerebral.

Doesn't spend a lot of time in the film room.

Not a student of the game.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Is he the starting Buck or DE next season? Feeny's length with long arms, Jamoras size but bigger
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Is he the starting Buck or DE next season? Feeny's length with long arms, Jamoras size but bigger

Yeah he said at one point that the coaches want him at BUCK. And that would make the most sense for him anyway.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Yeah he said at one point that the coaches want him at BUCK. And that would make the most sense for him anyway.
    Please Mr. Boner, save us from the Psalm.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    Swaye's Wigwam
    NEsnake12 said:

I love how we tell every recruit they will play buck.