Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2016 QB forget stars this kid is the real deal

Led his team to the Max Preps medium size school (1000-2000) national #1 ranking

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1677123/andrew-bunch

This kid is the real deal, some school is going to get a real steal.

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Cut the shit cissy, I aint buying it.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Cisco,

What offers does he have?

I also watched a few minutes and saw the following:

Good: Throws a catchable ball and definitely seems to be able to throw the ball accurately

Cons: When combined with his height, the fact that he throws at 3/4 level really lowers his effective height when throwing and therefore IMO would really challenge him to be successful at the high D1 level as @Doogles mentioned.

My guess is that if looking at getting a chance with a Power 5 school, you are probably looking more at the bottom 2-3 teams of a conference. Otherwise, I think getting in a good situation with a solid school in the AAC, MAC or whatnot wouldn't be too bad.
  • Options
    theciscoshowtheciscoshow Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Cisco,

What offers does he have?

I also watched a few minutes and saw the following:

Good: Throws a catchable ball and definitely seems to be able to throw the ball accurately

Cons: When combined with his height, the fact that he throws at 3/4 level really lowers his effective height when throwing and therefore IMO would really challenge him to be successful at the high D1 level as @Doogles mentioned.

My guess is that if looking at getting a chance with a Power 5 school, you are probably looking more at the bottom 2-3 teams of a conference. Otherwise, I think getting in a good situation with a solid school in the AAC, MAC or whatnot wouldn't be too bad.

Has been offered by some low level D1 schools like E. Michigan. Many D2 schools interested. My son backed him up as a freshman and gets to inherit that offense next year.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Poor kid is screwed.