Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Plunger Time!

It's official now. Hawks now plungering the Niners. This is delicious.

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    LIFPO.

As Collinsworth just said, Seattle just held serve tonight.
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499
    Holding serve would have been winning 21-17. This is more than that. I'm all for LIPO, but I'm still enjoying the hell out of tonight.
    jmc84 said:

Holding serve would have been winning 21-17. This is more than that. I'm all for LIPO, but I'm still enjoying the hell out of tonight.

The score doesn't matter in the standings at the end of the year, just like the blowout last year didn't give Seattle the division.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club
    LIPO since it's very early but it gives them an inside track to home field advantage.

jmc84 said:

The score doesn't matter in the standings at the end of the year, just like the blowout last year didn't give Seattle the division.
    True, but I'd rather plunger them than not.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

LIFPO.

Nega please. If people can be outraged that the Huskies didn't plunger a bad team I'm sure as hell going to enjoy the Seahawks plungering the defending NFC champions.

dnc said:

LIFPO.

Nega please. If people can be outraged that the Huskies didn't plunger a bad team I'm sure as hell going to enjoy the Seahawks plungering the defending NFC champions.

I enjoyed the plungering too.

Still have to LIFPO though.

Time to go win the AFC South title now.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

dnc said:

LIFPO.

Pete should go 4-0 and win the South. The only scary game is @ Houston who almost dropped the fucking ball against Jack Lockner today.

We should Plunger JAX, Indy, and Tennessee (ESPECIALLY Jax and Ten. Can you imagine how shitty Locker is going to look against us at the CLink? I like to call it that)

I mean fuck this team just plungered the NFC Champs without Harvin, Okung for most, Clemons, Browner, and Irvin.

It is crazy to see what good coaching looks like in Seattle. 4 critical players out and Pete still gets it done. It honestly doesn't matter whos in, Pete has coached everyone up to play at an elite level.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

dnc said:

LIFPO.

Pete should go 4-0 and win the South. The only scary game is @ Houston who almost dropped the fucking ball against Jack Lockner today.

We should Plunger JAX, Indy, and Tennessee (ESPECIALLY Jax and Ten. Can you imagine how shitty Locker is going to look against us at the CLink? I like to call it that)

I mean fuck this team just plungered the NFC Champs without Harvin, Okung for most, Clemons, Browner, and Irvin.

It is crazy to see what good coaching looks like in Seattle. 4 critical players out and Pete still gets it done. It honestly doesn't matter whos in, Pete has coached everyone up to play at an elite level.
    Plus, 9/11 of the penalties against the Hawks were bullcrap. Freaking Big 10 homers.

dnc said:

dnc said:

LIFPO.

Plus, 9/11 of the penalties against the Hawks were bullcrap. Freaking Big 10 homers.

With Petes team you are going to get a decent amount of penalties because of how physical they play.

A bad team doesn't hold in the NFL.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Sven is right. Big win but LIFPO. Hawks are going to have to beat them again in the NFC championship game.

Sven is right. Big win but LIFPO. Hawks are going to have to beat them again in the NFC championship game.

I agree 100%, but I'm confident the Hawks can get it done, at home or on the road. The only time the Niners have beaten us recently was in SF by 6 points before RW figured out what the hell he's doing. I feel pretty confident that the Hawks will win in SF in December.
    jmc84 said:

I agree 100%, but I'm confident the Hawks can get it done, at home or on the road. The only time the Niners have beaten us recently was in SF by 6 points before RW figured out what the hell he's doing. I feel pretty confident that the Hawks will win in SF in December.
    RW didn't have a good game tonight. We won this because of Lynch and our Defense.

The one thing Russell didn't do that Kaep did in abundance was critical turnovers. Credit to the 49ers defense though as they are one of the best.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited September 2013

jmc84 said:

RW didn't have a good game tonight. We won this because of Lynch and our Defense.

The one thing Russell didn't do that Kaep did in abundance was critical turnovers. Credit to the 49ers defense though as they are one of the best.
    0 separation from the WR's and he did make some big 3rd down plays. He certainly wasn't great but he managed the game and as u said his only to was the equivelant to a punt
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,163 Founders Club
    I'm a HUGE Titan fan. Welcome home Jack!. Looks like a magical season for the Hawks end on the frozen tundra with a play off loss to the Packers
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Can't wait for Lockners special homecoming when Hugh will tell us that his 15 QB rating is better than Russell Wilsons 123 rating because Lockner is taller
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    whatever. Pro football is and always will be boring as hell, a business in which people always worry about the next paycheck.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2013
    I don't hate the Seahawks, I just hate their fans.

whatever. Pro football is and always will be boring as hell, a business in which people always worry about the next paycheck.

As opposed to college football, where mediocre coaches are tolerated far longer than they should be while bringing in seven figure paychecks by exploiting the players.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I would rather watch Central Washington play Chadron State. Now that's good football!