Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Oregon vs. TCU Game Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

@MikeSeaver: If tonight's game didn't prove my point that QB play is directly connected to the OR HC's success and legacy, nothing will. Nobody would be on Helfrich's ass tonight if VAJ hadn't been hurt. Did Mariota raise CK's stock? Yes.

Chip wouldn't have lost that game last night. In fact Oregon would have probably run for 200 yards in the second half. He won the Pac with Masoli and Thomas and finished 2nd with Mariota in his final season.

Mariota wasn't Chip crutch. He was Slingblades.

• Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

@MikeSeaver: If tonight's game didn't prove my point that QB play is directly connected to the OR HC's success and legacy, nothing will. Nobody would be on Helfrich's ass tonight if VAJ hadn't been hurt. Did Mariota raise CK's stock? Yes.

Chip wouldn't have lost that game last night. In fact Oregon would have probably run for 200 yards in the second half. He won the Pac with Masoli and Thomas and finished 2nd with Mariota in his final season.

Chip wouldn't have been in this game, he would have been in the Rose Bowl or the playoffs.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Chip wouldn't have been in this game, he would have been in the Rose Bowl or the playoffs.
    Of course. Obviously I meant a game of this nature obviously.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    As Chuck Knox would say, "We've got to play the hand we're dealt."
    He also said: "Football players make football plays." Guy was genius.
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes

if he means use the fuel for Lockie and Pellum, I'm all for it.

I think you meant to type, "If he means to use Lockie and Pellum for fuel, I'm all for it."
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited January 2016

It's almost like you weren't around when Chip Kelly was coaching at Oregin and got the download yesterday from a 12 year old kid.

Jesus. It has been explained to you, and you won't let go of this dumb ass position.

And Knight is an alumnus, as was his father. I don't get why people question that connection. The entire Nike history is intertwined with Oregon. That's, like, not a secret. Who cares? I wish Miami had a guy like that.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Of course. Obviously I meant a game of this nature obviously.
    Brian Kelly likes the way you words things, as does Brian Kelly.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam